Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD

Kelly Family Clinic

66 Gruene Park Dr Ste 109 New Braunfels, TX 78130

Se habla Español

Se habla Español

Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD is a family medicine specialist in New Braunfels, TX and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 2007 and specializes in family medicine, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

Dr. Kelly accepts

Dr. Kelly accepts the following insurance:

Galaxy Health Network
Texas True Choice
Three Rivers Provider Network
UMR

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Kelly treats your condition or procedure

• Joint Injection
  • Laparotomy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mole Removal
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

22.950819672131146%

Dr. Kelly?
Dr. Kelly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD
Great staff and doctor. Just moved to area. Dr Kelly was very patient and listen and explained all my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelley and her staff are always so friendly. Dr. Kelley truly listens and gives you straight answers. Her staff is very professional and very efficient. Becky, in the front, is so sweet and so fast at check in, I appreciate it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly takes time to get to know you, discuss all your meds & give you very wise suggestions on your treatment! She is an excellent doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly is attentive and patient with her patients. She is knowledgeable doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Awesome. Dr. Kelly and her staff were very accommodating, helpful, and very informative. Visit was not "rushed". They took time to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly is very patient oriented, friendly and Caring! Just moved back to New Braunfels! Made a good choice on doctors! Thank god!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Excellent listening skills, very caring and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Kelly.
Just a wonderful Dr. Staff is awesome!! Happy with my Dr. Kelly
Great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
I saw Dr. Kelly for my first visit and was impressed! I did wait a little bit, about 20 minutes but when she was with me, I was not rushed and she answered all my questions and gave clear explanations. Her stff treated me with respect, kindness and courteasy. I am very fussy about customer service and I will be back and refer my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
I am so happy with this office, everything is always so perfect from the appearance to the staff!! The receptionist is always so kids and talks to my kiddos the MA Natalie is always so kind and sweet, always smiling. Dr. Edwards is so knowledgeable and patient, my 3 y/o is a handful and doesn't always like to cooperate but Dr. Edwards will talk to him in a way he can understand what is going on. She is very thorough in her work and I enjoy seeing her. She is very personable with our family she f
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
I have found Dr. Kelly and the staff to be very friendly and professional. I have received excellent care from Dr. Kelly and Genevieve Fleming and the staff. I have had such good medical care I told my wife and now she uses them for her medical services. I my many years visiting doctors, this is the best practice I have been to. Bert H.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
This is a review that I am thrilled to give. DR Jessica Edwards is a rare Dr. she is compassionate, kind, thorough and direct. She takes the time to “hear “ you. From Becky at the front desk to Natalie & Jamie checking me in I was treated with the upmost respect and kindness. The same with PA Jayne. This is somewhere I can trust with my healthcare . Dr Edwards is new in town. So better make an appointment soon , I’m sure she is going to be in high demand once the word gets out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly is wonderful. She takes the time to listen and doesn't rush me out of her office! Her staff are so nice, considerate and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Dr Kelly is by far the best doctor I have ever found. I’ve been a seeing her for 6 years and have been happy since day 1. Dr and staff are awesome with my son who she delivered. She tells u the honest truth without sugarcoating it and making you feel inferior. Dr Kelly has referred us to many specialist and is always on top of our care. She is the most tenacious doctor that I’ve ever met. If you need a doctor who is willing to help and is trustworthy Dr Kelly is the doctor for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Dr Kelly treated me for over two years. In the beginning I was very pleased with her care and treatment but that trust gradually deteriorated. After a while it became evident that she was weak in her ability to treat me with any consistency and professionalism. When I caught her consistently not following up on prescription refills and miss-diagnosing a simple ailment I moved on. I later found out (from a now ex-employee) that her of office was in a lot of chaos most of the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I needed a new primary and went to her. In our first meeting she charged me 125 dollars when my insurance card clearly states no co-pay at time of visit.. She also stated she would refill all my meds. Second visit she indicated she would monitor my meds and make a decision. I received a call from one of her staff at 8:23AM on a Monday stating she would NOT refill my medication. This doctor lied to me more than once, I cannot go to a doctor that lies..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly and her staff are always very polite and professional. I have seen Dr. Kelly for almost 2 years and she has been very helpful with my health problems. Thank you for being awesome!! - Laura
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Though I am a new patient in Dr. Kelly's practice, I have seen her in caring action taking care of my daughter-in-law and safely delivering my grandchildren. When it came time to find a new PCP, I thought immediately of Dr. Kelly. As I was recovering from major cancer surgery, I came down with an infection. Dr. Kelly and her staff were extremely responsive and worked me into her schedule the day I called when they could have just as easily directed me to an urgent care clinic. Great job!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?
Always follows through and shows concern and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecily Kelly, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kelly?

I like to call my practice the new "old fashioned" type of medicine. I try to focus on the family as a whole and the impact that our social and psychological well-being has on our health. I practice old-fashioned medicine in that I take the time to r...

• Obstetrics

2010
2008
2007
2002

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kelly treats patients.

Compare Providers