Dr. Cathy Chapman, MD

Dr. Cathy Chapman, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cathy Chapman, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Cordova, TN and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in rheumatology.

8143 Walnut Grove Rd

Cordova, TN 38018

• Baptist Health Services Group
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)

Learn about Dr. Chapman

See how frequently Dr. Chapman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis

Dr. Chapman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Chapman "It has been my philosophy of practice to provide quality care to the Greater Memphis Community and the individuals I serve. There is a shortage of Rheumatologists in the area and therefore I try to provide excellent care in the most efficient manner and with the least cost to the patient and their family. In this effort, I have restructured my schedule to decrease wait times and am working toward strategies to improve patient satisfaction within my mission of caring for a diverse population."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Binghamton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University of Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Chapman has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Tagalog

Dr. Chapman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chapman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chapman's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chapman to family and friends

Dr. Chapman's Performance

GOOD

I have been seeing dr chapman since 2002. She is competent listens responds and trys something different if something doesn't work. She has a great staff that goes out of their way to help you. I highly recommend her
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Office staff is completely incompetent. Dr. Chapman was dismissive and not comprehensive
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Chapman is awesome and Trust and Believe in her, she really knows what she is talking about. She is wonderful. Have been going to her for some years now and cannot imagine going to anyone else. Keep up what your doing Dr. Chapman you are wonderful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Chapman this past week. I almost didn't see her because I contemplated leaving because of her receptionists at the front desk. They are extremely rude and seem not to realize that the very customers that they are treating poorly are the very reason they have a job. Rude, Rude, Rude! ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We really appreciate the positive feedback about Dr. Chapman and several aspects of your experience earlier this month. However, we are sorry for the issues you bring up about the staff. Thank you for your feedback on this account! We hope that you will give us another chance if you have rheumatologic needs as we continue to improve our patient interactions. In the meantime, feel free to call us at 901-753-0168 to further address your issues with us.

I been a patient of Dr. Chapman's for several years now . She is a very compassionate, caring doctor. She has always listen to everything that I've had to say and address my concerns. I have received the best care from her and I trust her judgement on my health care . The staff has always been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for leaving such nice feedback about Dr. Chapman and our services earlier in August. We are so happy when we can satisfy our patients' needs and build lasting doctor-patient relationships!