Dr. Cathy Budman, MD

Psychiatry •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Budman

Cathy L Budman MD

1615 Northern Blvd Ste 306 Manhasset, NY 11030

Dr. Cathy Budman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Manhasset, NY and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci in 1984 and specializes in psychiatry, child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Budman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Budman

3.5

Dr. Budman?
Dr. Budman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cathy Budman, MD
My daughter has been with Dr. Budman for the last 13 years. She has been helpful, accommodating, and is always willing to listen and give expert advice. I would recommend her highly to anybody who struggles with Tourette’s syndrome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?
I cannot be happier that I found Dr. Budman! I have been to so many Drs with my child and none of them "got it". Dr.B totally got it. She is an amazing, compassionate, caring specialist who not ony listened and understood but also knew a great Psychologist/advocate who came with me to my child's school who helped to get accommodations in place. Thank you Dr B for everything. Wish we had found you a few years ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?
Unfriendly. Cold. Expected better information and help. In addition she is limited hours and I cannot see her continuing this much longer. Can’t recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?
I get skeptical of positive reviews that sound more like an ad than personal. I can confirm this doctor has no bedside manner, berates parents, and does not do CBT. I also didn’t get any information from her I couldn’t look up. Read about Tourette. Read about OCD. Read about ADHD. You’ll save yourself a lot of money and frustration. NYC is full of ocd clinics and adhd clinics. If you need medication there are plenty of neurologists and psychiatrists who can do that. Many general doctors will
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?
I live on Long Island but spent spent many months searching for the right Psychiatrist in Manhattan. I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder and OCD. After several office visits with no less than three so called top doctors I never felt more than anonymous. An associate recommended Dr Budman and all that changed. The interactions are positive and nurturing. I have made great strides in a relatively short time. I feel appreciated and am now on what I believe to be the right course.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?
horrible doctor who prescribes the wrong medicine and gives the wrong diagnosis. Very dangerous. If she had any decency she would stop practicing immediately.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?
I have seen many different doctors over the years; Dr. Budman excels by far across the boards. She listens, she never makes you feel rushed or embarrassed to ask questions, and she makes time to make sure you understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?
Between the amount of time the doctor and staff spent with my child and me was beyond expectation. Prior to the appointment her staff did an extensive prescreening and provided all the essential information I need before even making an appointment! At the appointment, Dr. Budman gave us the gold standard in care. She gave us her full attention, the entire time that was promised and not a second less. I left her office hopeful and knowing we are getting the best, cutting edge treatment possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?
If you want to send your child to a clinician who makes you wait for a long time, isn't prepared for your appointment, and charges a fortune for not doing much, she is the perfect choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathy Budman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Budman?

• Psychiatry

Check Dr. Budman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Budman's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Counseling Services
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Tourette's Syndrome

Cathy L Budman MD

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Budman treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)
  • America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)
  • America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)