Dr. Cathleen J. Mullarkey-Desapio, MD

Dr. Cathleen J. Mullarkey-Desapio, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female | 59 years old

Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Princeton, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio's Experience

See how Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio

Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio
Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (48)
in Yardley, PA |
I was previously seeing an endocrinologist in PA for 11 years. Due to my work situation, I decided to make a switch to see Dr Mullarkey-Desapio. I am so glad I did!!!! She listened and decided to order some tests that indicated that I was a Type 2 Diabetic and not the Type 1 for which I was treated. I feel much better now and highly recommend Dr Mullarkey-Desapio.
in Belle Mead, NJ |
I have been having thyroid issues for a while - almost 7 years. My previous endocrinologist was not very sympathetic to how I felt, he only addressed my issues by looking at my "numbers" Dr. Mullarkey came highly recommended so I made an appointment to go see her. Not only did she take the time to sit and listen to me, she made a recommendation to change my medicine to a brand and not a generic. What a WORLD of difference. After being on the new medicine for 7 weeks now, I feel amazing!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
My endocrinologist in East Brunswick retired and the new physician who took over was terrible. I searched for a new doctor and was lucky to find Dr. Mullarkey. Very caring and excellent doctor. Spends a great deal of time with me, explaining everything. Really knows her stuff! Office is beautiful and easy to get to, and the staff is great.
in Edison, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Mullarkey for the past year after being in severe denial of my diabetes and my health issues. She has been amazing and virtually saved my life. Very knowledgeable, very detailed in her evaluation, and extremely committed to her patients. I am so very fortunate to have found her. I would give her 10 stars if I could!!!
in Plainsboro, NJ |
I am new to Dr Mullarkey. I switched because I needed a doctor who was comfortable with technology used in diabetes. She was informed and took time to listen and share new treatment options with me. Exactly what I have been looking for.
in North Brunswick, NJ |
I am a physician who has referred many of my patients to Dr. Mullarkey over my professional career, with wonderful feedback from them and outstanding medical results. It was therefore no surprise that when I needed an endocrinologist , I chose her. She is clearly a stand out endo who is well above average in knowledge, commitment to her patients with genuine concern, practicing cutting edge medicine. I am very fortunate to have her as my specialist, and for all my patients, old and new.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Became Dr. Mullarkey's patient last year after my previous endocrinologist retired. Hate when I have to change doctors, but I was extremely impressed and have been very happy with her care and her office staff. I would definitely recommend her.
in brick nj |
Excellent Doctor!!! Very attentive listens to you and discusses treatment!!!
in Langhorne, PA |
I am a type 1 diabetic with thyroid and adrenal disease. Dr. Mullarkey has been the only specialist who has been knowledgeable enough to deal with my very complex medical problems. I have been very happy with her care. I would definitely recommend her.
in Middlesex, NJ |
Interested in her patients, takes time to listen. Professional, intelligent and compassionate
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
I am a new patient to Dr. Mullarkey over the past year. I was very impressed with her comprehensiveness and obvious extensive knowledge about my diabetes and thyroid conditions. She spent a great deal of time with me, more than any other physician I have had in the past, and explained everything in great detail in terms I could understand. She was obviously very committed to providing outstanding care and also very caring and personable. I have been very happy with her care.
in Edison, NJ |
Great physician. Very happy with her care, staff and office.
in Bridgewater, NJ |
I have been Dr. Mullarkey's patient for over 20 years. She has moved her office several times, and every time I follow her. Her most recent office is now the farthest, over an hour and a half commute with traffic, BUT SHE IS WORTH IT! She is an irreplaceable doctor! I love her. She is very kind and very helpful. I also panicked (like the previous review) when she moved and I could not find her, but thankfully did! I highly recommend her! Her new office is beautiful and the staff wonderfu
in Jamesburg, NJ |
Outstanding physician. Have seen her four times. The perfect combination of very educated and up to date scholar and down to earth, very caring physician. Love her. Highly recommend.
in Skillman, NJ |
I met Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio when she was my endocrinologist at Princeton Medical Group for about 2 years. When Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio left the Princeton Medical Group I panicked. I was overjoyed when she joined the staff at Princeton Endocrinology Associates. She is always patient and asks how I'm doing. She always remembers to ask me if I need any prescription refills and reviews my medication and dosing. I have not problem scheduling appointments and the staff is friendly and helpful.
in Monroe, NJ |
I have such confidence in Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio not only am I a patient but I've taken my daughter to see her. Knows her stuff.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Outstanding endocrinologist. Highly recommend. My physician for Type 1 diabetes for 5 years, transitioning from a pediatric endo, which I was very nervous about, but soon found I had hit the lottery!. The most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever had. Really helped me get control of my diabetes and get me on an insulin pump and continuous glucose meter. Very very happy I found her! Completely disagree with comments by J.Brown in earlier review!!
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Amazing endocrinologist! Spent a great deal of time with me. Really listened to my concerns and brainstormed unique solutions that no other physician took the time to try to do. Very caring and extremely up to date with the most current medical information. I felt very comfortable with her and highly recommend her!
in Somerset, NJ |
The best endocrinologist you will ever find! Wonderful office and office staff too!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Outstanding physician! I have seen many endocrinologists in Princeton, New Brunswick, Flemington and Bridgewater, and she was the only doctor who didn't tell me my weight gain was from eating too much. She diagnosed my problem--a rare condition called Cushings. She saved my life! I would highly highly recommend her!!!
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Excellent physician. Very smart. Took a great deal of time with me dealing with my many problems over the past several years. Very Caring. Would recommend without hesitation!
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
I am a 64 year old woman who recently has faced many medical challenges, thereby seeing a multitude of diff doctors. Dr. Mullarkey was BY FAR the most thorough physician that I have seen. She took the time to explain to myself and my husband in detail everything that she wanted me to do. You never feel as if there is a time clock on your appointment, she spends the amount of time needed at each appointment.
in Princeton, NJ |
Visited Dr M a few times as Diabetes-Type1 patient. Every time it would be too much theory and not practical treatment of the individual patient. Would not look at insulin pump blood readings, only A-1-Cs which in my case are not accurate. Could not correlate imperial patient pump reports with medical theory - which for an insulin dependent diabetic is not rocket science, and especially if one has been a type-1 for over 25 years. Prescribed medications that I was allergic to...
in Somerset, New Jersey |
Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio is a wonderful Doctor. She has a healing touch. She is kind and friendly. She is well read and know her job. She explains you well about your condition.
Somerset, NJ |
Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio is wonderful. She has a healing touch. She is kind and friendly. She is well read and knows her job.
Have you seen Dr. Cathleen J. Mullarkey-Desapio, MD?
Are you Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio?

Compare Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio

Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio's Board Certifications

• Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

Completed in 1987

Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University

Completed in 1990

SUNY Stonybrook

Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mullarkey-Desapio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Weight Loss Management

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.