Dr. Catherine Tota-Thurn, DO

Dr. Catherine Tota-Thurn, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Primary Care of WNY 30 N Union Rd Ste 101 Buffalo, NY 14221 Get Directions

As a Primary Care office, my practice delivers care that places the patient at the center of everything we do. We work to enhance the quality of care the patient receives by bringing together clinical teams and patients to work as a coordinated unit focused on achieving desired health outcomes.

Dr. Catherine Tota-Thurn, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Buffalo, NY. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Dr. Tota-Thurn's Experience

See how Dr. Tota-Thurn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tota-Thurn

Dr. Tota-Thurn accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Tota-Thurn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tota-Thurn to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Tota-Thurn's Performance
Buffalo, NY |
Awful. The PAs and NPs are good though. She was very nasty,yelled at me, kept interrupting me when I wanted to bring up my heath concerns, and didn't address the main health issue I was there for. I'll be switching my primary care for sure.
in Clarence Center, NY |
Dr.Tota-Thurn is a very thorough clinician. She is focused and complete in her examinations. She is also a very caring and engages into your individual needs. I am so happy that she's been my primary physician for the past few years.
in Buffalo, NY |
My concerns were completely dismissed and I felt I was treated poorly by both the PA and Dr Tota-Thurn.
Buffalo, NY |
My last year of care with Dr. Tota-Thurn has been terrible. I was unnecessarily sent to a specialist by her resident causing a great deal of stress, was inappropriately treated for a condition that landed me in the ER the day after I saw her PA and was dismissed and treated like a child when I tried to talk about alternative care options for a chronic medical condition. When I tried to change practitioners in the practice I was treated like I was the problem. POOR CARE & TERRIBLE SERVICE.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Tota Thurn has change all of her support Staff & Structure, I mean 100%.... Back to drawing board. In its present form its absolutely unacceptable. Fazal Malik for Bilqees Malik
in East Aurora, NY |
POOR communication, and superior attitude. Dismisses patient knowledge and input.
Buffalo, NY |
Most caring and dedicated practitioner that I have ever met. She truly cares about her patients and their welfare.
in Buffalo, NY |
I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO HER OR RECOMMEND HER TO ANY ONE! SHE WITH HELD VERY IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION FROM ME FOR OVER A YR !!
Clarence, NY |
She is compassionate and concerned with you as a whole person. She listens and makes good suggestions and decisions about your health. I find her to be very thorough in reviewing test results and blood work and then explaining them clearly to me. I ask alot of questions and she answers them all completely and patiently. She has been my PCP for several years and I have been very happy with every aspect of her care.
Lancaster, NY |
She doesnt read test results. Makes way to many mistakes on medical issues.
Have you seen Dr. Catherine Tota-Thurn, DO?
Are you Dr. Tota-Thurn?

Compare Dr. Tota-Thurn

Dr. Tota-Thurn's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tota-Thurn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Tota-Thurn has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tota-Thurn's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Tota-Thurn does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tota-Thurn and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York College Of Osteopathic Internal Med

Graduated in 1997

Sisters Of Charity Hospital

Completed in 1999

Sisters Of Charity Hospital

Completed in 2004

Dr. Tota-Thurn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tota-Thurn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Immunization
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pap Smear