Dr. Catherine Riolo, MD

Dr. Catherine Riolo, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Kaye Riola is a Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Fresno area for more than 30 years. Dr. Riola is experienced in Botox® Injection, Cosmetic Facial Surgery and Liposuction. She is a professional member of the American Academy of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kaye Riola was also awarded the Vitals. com Patients Choice Award. PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Riolo Abdominoplasty Adjacent Tissue Transfer Blepharoplasty Botox® Injection Brachioplasty Breast Augmentation Breast Lift Surgery Breast Reconstruction Breast Reduction Breast Surgical Procedure Circumferential Body Lift Cosmetic Facial Surgery Cosmetic Surgical Procedure Ear Lobe Reconstruction Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty) Eyelid Surgery Facelift Gynecomastia Head and Neck Surgery Injectable Fillers Labiaplasty Liposuction miraDry Neograft Nipple Reconstruction Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Skin and Tissue Reduction Skin Grafts Thigh Lift FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, CareCredit, Prosper Health, Alphaeon Credit. HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM WEBSITE http://www.drkayeriolo. com/

Riolo Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

7050 N Recreation Ave Ste 103

Fresno, CA 93720

Learn about Dr. Riolo

See how frequently Dr. Riolo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Gynecomastia
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Riolo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Duquesne University In Pittsburgh-B.S. Nursing
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • University Of Pittsburgh-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • General Surgery-University Of Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Plastic Surgery-Washington University In St. Louis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Craniofacial Research
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Riolo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Riolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riolo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riolo to family and friends
Dr. Riolo's Performance
My experience with Dr. Riolo was nothing but amazing. I was super nervous, I had never had surgery before, yet she made me feel so comfortable. I am beyond pleased with my results (1 month so far). Her humor and personality definitely put me at ease. All of the staff here is awesome as well! I would recommend her to anyone!
Dr Riolo was so very kind and understanding and she was able to help me with her skill as a surgeon to improve my self image and my life.
Dr. Riolo has superb surgical skills, and as importantly people skills. She more than listens, she hears you and gives real world advice. I had a mastoplexy from G/GG to high C-D and the work is perfection. I feel normal and happy again! The care by the entire staff is superb, they treat you like family. I'm only 7 days post operative, and cant imagine how happy I'm going to be in three months! Thank you Dr. Riolo and staff. This is the only plastics office I will ever use.
Dr. Riolo was informative and encouraging. Her office staff was polite, courteous, and friendly. Everything went like clockwork. This was a huge relief to me. Having plastic surgery can be a daunting experience. There is always a risk that the outcome may be different than anticipated. I appreciated Dr. Riolo's cautious and conservative approach.
Dr. Riolo due a great job on the suregy.
The first moment I walked into Dr. Riolo's office, I knew I was in the right place. So serene and beautiful. The staff is so personable, friendly, accommodating and genuine. Dr. Riolo took the time to explain everything to me that I needed to know. She did not rush me through anything and I felt confident in her. She was excited about my surgery as much as I was. The surgery went perfect! The results are amazing and I could not be any happier! I appreciate Dr. Riolo and her staff .
I had the best possible experience from start to finish with Dr. Riolo. Her care form my well being as well as sensitivity to my needs was perfect.
I appreciate the fact that Dr. Riolo absolutely will only perform procedures based on her expert assessment and recommendations -- she will say "NO" even if a "yes" would have been great for the business financials. She is very personable, a great listener, and does a fantastic job answering all questions and concerns. I had an upper/lower eye-lift and am extremely happy with my results. I plan to see her for fills down the road. She's great!
Dr. Riolo and her staff are very patient, understanding and uplifting the whole experience was great and I will continue to be her patient and look forward to my next visit.
I have nothing but great things to say. Love love love Dr Riolo and her staff! its enjoyable to come in and see the staff! I will recommend your office to anyone and I am proud to be a patient of Dr. Riolo! Trust in her ability and appreciate her professionalism and her TALENT!!! Thank you very much for such a wonderful experience! Keep on keep on....you do exceptional work! and Dr Riolo, I appreciate your kindness! thank you again and again. See you next time!!
Great experience with Dr. Riolo and her entire staff. Everyone is amazing in her office from the moment you walk in the door. I would highly recommend Dr. Riolo!
This is my second time with Dr. Riolo and once again she has exceeded my expectations of what I expected with my breast implant exchange. She listens and takes her time and makes me feel like I'm her only patient in the office. Dr. Riolo and her wonderful team of staff have a very open and friendly repport with me and with each other. I would recommend Dr. Riolo to anyone! She is by far the best.
I really enjoyed my journey with Dr. Riolo! She is so sweet and really takes care of her patients. I will tell people about her and her amazing talents. And I will be back in the future.
After years of shopping around for a Dr. that I felt 100% comfortable with I was finally referred to Dr. Riolo and I can not express to you enough how selecting her was the BEST decision I made for my procedure and ME! She is easy to talk to and willing to listen to what your desired results are before making her suggestions. I will say I went with her suggestions over my initial vision and again I am SO GLAD I did! Overall the best experience I've ever done for myse...
I have had 2 surgeries with Dr Riolo ( 10 years apart). Both of my procedures had amazing results. Dr. RIolo is easy to talk to and listens to patient concerns. Each surgery had its own difficulties but I also felt completely taken care of and in good hands. The office staff are so kind. They answer every phone call and email no matter how small the question or concern is. They have become new friends.
I have had 2 surgeries ( 10 years apart) with Dr. Riolo and I have had amazing results. I always worried about going into surgery because of course its surgery but Dr. Riolo always makes me feel comfortable and taken care of. She is a wonderful doctor who listens to your concerns and her staff is beyond amazing. They follow up with each phone call and email regardless of how small the question is.
Dr. Riolo and her staff made me feel great about choosing their services and having my labiaplasty. Dr. Riolo is not only a very skilled technician, but a warm spirit and great communicator. I never felt pressured, and all my questions were answered (even the ones I didn't even realize I had). I'm so grateful for everyone who helped make my experience here so comfortable, and dare I say, fun! Thank you all for your sincere care for my best interests. You ladies rock!!!
Dr. Riolo took the time necessary to answer all of my questions and concerns. Her answers were very thorough and complete. Even after the very first time meeting with her I felt as if I was in good hands. I had been to other doctors to discuss similar procedures, but left feeling like the doctors did not have my best interests in mind.
I had a great experience with Dr. Riolo and her lovely staff from my very first appointment to my 3 month check up. Each visit was wonderful.
Dr. Riolo was very professional and also made me feel comfortable throughout this process
This was my first time doing any type of surgery and my recovery and experience where amazing.
Dr. Riolo was honest and took care of me. I love that about her. She has been just as excited to see my results as I have been.
Love Dr.Riolo, shes amazing at what she does. I'm in love with my breast augmentation! Thank you Doc
Dr. Riolo has changed my life. The results from the surgery were perfect and I am very pleased with how I look. But even more than that - Dr. Riolo is kind, understanding, compassionate, and a joy to know. I felt safe in her care and trusted her advice. I feel blessed to have her as my Doctor. Her interest and commitment is for the patient and their well being. She is a treasure.
She's a great listener!! and explains everything well! i love Dr.Riolo
it was a very pleasant experience! Very happy with my results!
Excellent experience!! Very proffesional and friendly. Would definately reccommend Dr. Riolo.
It has been a wonderful experience. She has made me feel very confident with my choice.
Great and exceptional
Beyond my expectations ....I would recommend her and her staff to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.
At first I was unsure about having my surgery, but after my initial consult, I felt a huge sense of relief and compl.ete trust in Dr. Riolo and her staff. Everyone here is very supportive and encouraging. Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Dr. Riolo literally changed my self esteem and body image issue's through having surgery from her. I had 2 "botched" surgeries previously to finding her and getting a consult. I knew right away from our interaction in her office that she would be able to address my core issues that had occurred leaving me disfigured. Dr. Riolo is very clear about what she can offer, what is most realistic and helpful to one as a patient, and has an excellent bedside manner. I cannot apppl...
Dr. Riolo is just wonderful. As a healthcare worker myself, I work with many surgeons. She is one that truly sits, listens to what you want, offers great suggestions, and her work is just amazing. I could not be happier with my abdominoplasty.
Comfortable, i was scared at first but she made me feel very comfortable. the experience was easy going and more importantly it was exciting the whole time!!!
a wonderful experience Dr Riolo listened to my needs and what I was needing to have done and she understood she is so personable and makes you feel at ease and the results are amazing and her staff are wonderful also they mke you feel like family thank you so much
Everyone was great! Great experience, very comfortable.
I have felt welcomed, encouraged and given excellent care at every visit!
Dr Riolo has great communication skills. She also has a very positive attitude!
I loved the staff and Dr. Riolo. I especially liked how the staff was all female and could relate to everything I was going through. I felt really comfortable and enjoyed my experience.
Dr Riolo is caring and attentive !
Dr. Riolo is caring and the staff is awesome! Happy I found Dr. Riolo
She takes the time to listen to my concerns.
Dr Riolo and her team are fantastic! I felt so comfortable and well taken care of. The entire experience was great. From recovery to check up. I highly recommend Dr Riolo.
This experience has been amazing. Dr. Riolo is professional and caring. I never felt rushed at my appointments. She answered all my questions and concerns. I would recommend her others.
My experience with Riolo was positive in a personal and professional manner. She read my wants and desires and got to know me as a person so that she could meet my end result which was perfect!!!
Dr. Kaye Riolo is amazing! Her staff and her made me comfortable and answered all my questions at the consult. I had told them the look I wanted to achieve which is a natural full C or DD, nothing too obvious to where people wouldn't automatically know I had a BA. They were very very honest on giving their opinions when I tried on sizers. They said if I went with anything bigger than 500cc I would look top heavy and I completely agreed, that's not what I wanted. I ended u...
was the best experience besides having my children very friendly and safe atmosphere
Absolutely fabulous experience with Dr. Riolo and beyond pleased with the results!!!
My entire experience at Dr. Riolo's office has been great, wouldn't hesitate to recommend her and her staff to anyone!
I had a receding hairline that held me back from a lot of things in life, specifically my confidence. I looked into a lot of options (all out of town), not knowing the Doctor who would help me was 15 minutes away from me. Dr. Riolo really came through for me, giving me a completely natural look without any scarring. I definitely recommend anyone and everyone having any issues with confidence because of male hair loss to at least come in and check her out. The whole of...
Have you seen Dr. Catherine Riolo, MD?

Hospitals where Dr. Riolo has admitting privileges