Dr. Catherine Porter, MD

Dr. Catherine Porter, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Catherine Porter, MD is a neurology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 2009 and specializes in neurology.

6701 W Hefner Rd Ste B

Oklahoma City, OK 73162

Learn about Dr. Porter

See how frequently Dr. Porter performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Confusion
Thrombosis
high
Brain Disorders
high

Dr. Porter's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Oklahoma State University
  • SUNY Buffalo & Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Of Mn
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Porter has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Porter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Porter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Porter's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Porter to family and friends

Dr. Porter's Performance

Dr. Porter Says:
"

Thank you all for your feedback. It is genuinely appreciated and helps us to better understand what patients want and need. We do try our best to hear and respond to your feedback.

We would ask that you remember that physicians and their office staff are human beings with human limitations and imperfections. Errors do happen. Time is limited. Results sometimes require time to review and analyze. Misunderstandings develop.

...

I was seen in the ER and referred to Dr. Porter. Dr. Porter reviewed my MRI and CT, very professional and knowledgeable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Visited Dr. Porter a few months ago. It was the most unprofessional and disorganized office I have ever been to. Upon checking out we waited for 20 minutes before anyone even processed our paperwork and payment. Was told that she would be in touch to schedule MRI and labs but 3 weeks later and no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My initial appointment with Dr. Porter was decent, but every interaction since has been extremely unprofessional. I have been trying to get FMLA paperwork completed for my employer for almost 4 months and it still has not been turned in. I have called the office almost every single week and they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Nightmare! Wouldn't work with my insurance company to get the specialty medicines i need because she "doesn't have the time to answer their questions" about my medical necessity. Finally, after a year of dealing with this, she writes a simple letter to HealthChoice and it's done. Her office rarely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you. I am not sure where the quote about not having enough time to answer insurance questions came from. I spend significant amounts of time answering insurance company questions each and every day. Also 1) there is no such thing as a simple letter to insurance 2) the issue can not have been going on for over a year as I started my private practice in Dec 2016 and 3) the voice mail you reference is from a prior clinic with which I have not been associated since Aug 2016.

She is very knowledgeable and patient. She never rushes us and always answers every question. She is a very personable doctor who truly cares about her patients. I trust her completely with not only my care but the care of my special needs adult daughter. Believe me, good neurologists are very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words.