Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo, MD
Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Irving, TX. She is 54 years old. Dr. Okoronkwo is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Sunnyvale.

1202 W Pioneer Dr

Irving, TX 75061

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Okoronkwo

Dr. Okoronkwo's Experience

Dr. Okoronkwo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Okoronkwo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bacterial Pneumonia

Medical School | Graduated
  • Harlem Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons

Dr. Okoronkwo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Okoronkwo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Okoronkwo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Okoronkwo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Okoronkwo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Okoronkwo to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Okoronkwo's Performance
    FAIR
I will not be going back , terrible experience . the office isn't the cleanest, employees are rude , not helpful. You have to wait a long time to bee seen on your scheduled appointment. Dr Okoronkwo, is rude wasn't the friendliness.. Also tried saying the opposite concerning my visit like I wasn't in any pain, telling a lie etc ..She act as tho I wasn't in pain or injured. Honestly I picked up on racism.. I will not go back waste my time or money or insurance.. real awful experience..
Avoid this place and this “doctor” at all cost. I am 60 years old and have never had such a negative medical experience. The place is filthy, Dr Okoronkwo is unfriendly and inattentive (and therefore called in the wrong meds to my pharmacist), and I was seen almost two hours after my appointment time on two occasions. Please read as many reviews as you can before going to this office. You won't find any good ones. There is a reason they make you pay your co-pay before you see the doc.
Irving tx |
Horrible dr. Waiting time is at least 2 hour. Physical checkup done in 3 visit. Dr. Filling her pocket. Never suggest you to go to this dr.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Catherine has been so far wonderful. I have had scabies for a year and never found anyone to believe me. She was compassionate. They worked me in to a busy schedule and I didn't have to wait long. She said, "I'm so sorry you have had to endure this so long." This is way more than I received from many other doctors, who said it was all a neurological/muscle memory problem. My hair/scalp was infested but no one checked me like she did. They had become resistant and she gave me meds. WOW! TH
in Irving, TX |
I had an appointment, but had to wait for 2 hours,no apologizing for this. The doctor turned her back to me during the whole visit, just stirring at the computer. The reason for my visit was not talked about . I had taken a new medication for one month and she did not ask about this. The visit took place in the reception, so the lady working there could here everything. The people do not have even basic communication skills , they act unprofessional .The place is dirty and disorganized.Avoid it
in Irving, TX |
CHANGE PCP NOW!! Get scheduled two weeks after my last incident bc they needed info on my leep I had 6months ago. Go in wait 3 hours WITH AN APPOINTMENT. She checks everything like the visit before and then says what is your visit for? I told her I dont know you scheduled me 2weeks ago, shouldn't you have my papers from other doctor. I didn't have a file, and they didn't have the info from other doctor. Told me they would schedule me to an obgyn, and haven't heard from them in 3weeks.
in Irving, TX |
Extremely unorganized and uncaring. Had a single appointment and waited 2 hours in waiting room and 1 more hour in patient room. Had me come back 3 more times, each time the same. An entire half day wasted on stupidity and disarray. On phone with them for 1-1/2 hours waiting for test results. Stay away from this doctor and staff. Should be illegal.
in Grand Prairie, Texas |
Stay away from this doctor. Very dirty place plus smells horrible. I don't recommend you this clinic and Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo, MD?
Are you Dr. Okoronkwo?