Dr. Catherine O'Connell, MD

Dr. Catherine O'Connell, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Catherine O'Connell, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. O'Connell is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Dr. O'Connell's Experience

See how Dr. O'Connell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. O'Connell

Dr. O'Connell accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. O'Connell has admitting privileges.

Dr. O'Connell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Connell to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. O'Connell's Performance
    in Sarasota, FL |
    I was a patient for only a few months (2017-18.) I thought Dr. O'Connell was a good doctor but her nurse's (Monika) rude actions toward my family made it impossible to continue seeing Dr. O'Connell.
    Sarasota, FL |
    She has her own agenda, it's like she is getting paid to push specific things. I complained to her many times about a few symptoms and her response was that I need to eat for my blood type because she does, and after informing her that I did some of my own research on it and didn't feel it was the right fit for me she proceed to get an attitude and said "Fine, get diabetes and failing health and then see where you are at" I was appalled with that and decided I would never go back to her.
    Sarasota, FL |
    They were unable to give me an invoice for my insurance when I had my first appointment 4 weeks ago there. They have promised me to sent it by mail, but they did not.So I have countless called and e-mailed (CC. to Dr. Connell) and I have also sent a fax and a letter by snail mail.But LORI is not taking care of me, so still no bill, without invoice I do not get my money back from my insurance. BTW I had just 2 weeks waiting time for an appointment, they are not very busy, now I know why.
    in Sarasota, FL |
    Being a patient for 20+ years has given me the opportunity to learn & grow with Dr. O'Connell ~ She's seen me through the birth of my first child & now she see's my daughter. Best office! I love the newer staff! They are all upbeat & always make me feel welcome!
    in sarasota fl |
    i have been a patient for the last 5 years, the staff has changed in that time, they are now usless, never answer the phones, do not deal with script requests in a timely manner, do not call back, the person who is the doctors assistant is rude, condescending and sarcastic and should not be dealiing with the general public,very sad that this doctor had allowed this to take place,
    Have you seen Dr. Catherine O'Connell, MD?
    Are you Dr. O'Connell?

Dr. O'Connell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. O'Connell has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. O'Connell's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. O'Connell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. O'Connell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, University Of London

Graduated in 1973

Dr. O'Connell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Connell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. O'Connell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. O'Connell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.