Dr. Catherine Gambs, MD

Dr. Catherine Gambs, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Catherine Gambs, MD is a family medicine specialist in Mount Vernon, WA and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med in 2010 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

2116 E Section St

Mount Vernon, WA 98274

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Gambs

Dr. Gambs' Experience

Dr. Gambs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Gambs' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gambs "I'm originally from Oak Harbor, where I went to school in a one-room classroom in our local church basement. I received my undergraduate degree from Pacific Union College and my medical degree from Loma Linda University. I spent my final years of training at the University of Connecticut and finally moved back to Washington in 2014. Through it all, I was able to mix my two passions in life: medicine and travel! I love being back home and giving back to the community I grew up in. I have been going to school for over a decade, so education is an important part of what I do. I like to take the time to answer questions so my patients have a good understanding of what is going on. I particularly enjoy seeing toddlers and adolescents, because they have some of the best questions! My young son is just now starting his question phase and says the funniest things! My partner, Andrew, is a dentist in Everett. We travel everywhere together. When we aren't traveling, we love going over to the lake or working on our many DIY projects at home. We also spend many weekends visiting my family and friends in Oak Harbor, where we spend Sundays watching football and cheering for the Seahawks. I love being back home and can't think of any other place I'd rather be."

This content was provided by Dr. Gambs "I like to take the time to answer questions so my patients have a good understanding of what is going on. I particularly enjoy seeing toddlers and adolescents, because they have some of the best questions!"

Dr. Gambs does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Blood Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Gambs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gambs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gambs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gambs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gambs' Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gambs to family and friends

Dr. Gambs' Performance

Great Doctor! Nice and Friendly. Husband Was very impressed with Dr .Gambs!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

It was great of you to point out the positives you experienced with Dr. Gambs. If we can be of any further service, please contact us.

Dr. Gambs has seen my whole family (myself, husband, two small children) and has been friendly, professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. She spends time with you and, although I'm sure she has a busy schedule, has not seemed rushed in any way. Based on my experiences thus far, I would highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

"Thank you for your post! It's always good to hear that the work we have put into our processes is paying off with good service to our patients!"

She was unpleasant and didn't listen to my concerns. I found her to to be rude and condescending. I would not recommended her to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Feedback is a valuable resource, and we appreciate yours. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate to contact your clinic manager.

Dr Gambs took over for my Dr Carlson when he retired I fully loved getting to know Dr Gambs she is an excellent Dr,
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1