Dr. Catherine Dudley, MD

Dr. Catherine Dudley, MD

Dermatology | Female | 58 years old

22 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Dudley specializes in Dermatology and practices in Aurora, IL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dudley? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dudley's Experience

See how Dr. Dudley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dudley

Dr. Dudley accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dudley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dudley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dudley to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Dudley's Performance
Aurora, IL |
I've been going to Dr. Dudley for years. It might be a very basic office, but she knows her stuff, and I liked her a lot better than a dermatologist who got rave reviews for being on a television show but was absolutely terrible when I saw him. I would recommend Dr. Dudley for any skin cancer screenings.
in Naperville, IL |
Avoid. She is in such a rush that you wonder if she is even listening to you. After making me wait for more than half an hour in the waiting room past the scheduled time, she came in, did a procedure that she said makes sense to do, and rushed out. Not once did she ask if i had any questions, and before I could even ask questions, she had left the room. Terrible.
in Naperville, IL |
I would say I agree to the majority of the reviews left on this woman. I should have search and read about her practice first before wasting my time. She does not have good bedside manner. She looks crabby to start with, unwelcoming, inattentive. She didnt even examine and take a close look at my daughters acne. She has an abrasive manner with her. I seldom give reviews. let alone POOR review- but this woman deserve my time to let others see this. NEVER to recommend
Chicago, IL |
She was extremely inattentive, as though she just wanted to get me out of the office. Our visit lasted for less than ten minutes, and her sagecious prescription consisted of telling me to use anti-dandruff shampoo, maderma, and Vaseline. It's almost a joke that anyone would ever consider seeing her, the Internet is more helpful
St Charles, IL |
Horrible experience. At the age of 30, this was my first dermatologist appt. and not a good one. I left feeling like I could have answered my own questions. The response I got when I asked about my main concern was could be. She didn't even have me lay down during my exam which was really uncomfortable for me. She also handed me my lab work to hold during my exam. For something I took very seriously, she seemed uninterested and in a hurry. Now I have to spend more money to see a new doctor....
in Plainfield, IL |
I was originally dissuaded from going to Dr Dudley because of a negative review online. Ended up going to a different derma in Plainfield area, and was unimpressed, so decided to give Dr. Dudley a try. So glad I did. I had an appt in her Plainfield office. From start to finish, I was impressed. All the staff was friendly & took time to explain everything. The doctor was nice, knowledgeable, unpretentious & really listened. No one rushed, even though they were busy. I felt well cared for.
Aurora |
Terrible! She kept shining a bright light in my face with no warning (still seeing spots)! She referred me to an esthetician. Then she referred me to a plastic surgeon. She didn't help me but still got my copayment.
Have you seen Dr. Catherine Dudley, MD?
Are you Dr. Dudley?

Compare Dr. Dudley

Dr. Dudley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Dudley has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dudley's Board Certifications

• Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

University Ill

Completed in 1988

University Of Wisconsin / Madison

Completed in 1996

Dr. Dudley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dudley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology