Dr. Catharine Fedeli, MD

Dr. Catharine Fedeli, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Catharine Fedeli, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

Dr. Fedeli's Experience

See how Dr. Fedeli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fedeli

Dr. Fedeli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fedeli to family and friends
Dr. Fedeli's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr. Fedeli is my all time favorite psychiatrist and I've seen a few. All I can say is: she is the BEST.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Fedeli listens, never judges, offers very pertinent advice, doesn't push her ideas on me rather she helps to guide me and lead me on the right path, always! She gets back to me whenever she isn't available and always in a timely manner. She helps me navigate my way thru the tough days as well as the easier days! If I need to make any changes or adjustements to our scheduled time she is always more than generous with her time. I am so greatful that I am a patient of Dr. Fedeli's.
in New York, NY |
I just read the negative review connected to sleep medication. I had similar symptoms and I found Dr. Fedeli's care, guidance and availability to be exemplary. I couldn't disagree more with this questionable review because it entirely contradicts my personal experience. My sleep problems have resolved and I am eternally grateful to Dr. Fedeli who is an extraordinary psychiatrist.
New York, NY |
I saw Dr. Fedeli two years ago. I had previously taken a medication for insomnia that had stopped working, so I had stopped it and seemed to be in some type of withdrawal. On the positive side, Dr. Fedeli explained the effects of the medication to me. But when I asked for something better, Dr. Fedeli described six different medications and asked me which one I wanted. This didn't make sense because I'm not a psychiatrist. I chose the wrong one. I emailed her to tell what went wrong; no response.
Why wait 2 years. Not even first name. Distorted story. When there are options, I explain in detail benefits and side effects and may ask OF WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED, DO YOU PREFER ONE MEDICATION OVER ANOTHER AS A FIRST TRIAL. It is a joint decision for which I take responsibility and manage. I return emails. If an accidental oversight, which can happen, email once more instead of writing an angry reviews. Your ratings contradict each other and I do not have staff, yet you rated staff. Fake review.
in New York, NY |
Simply THE BEST in all categories: intelligence, knowledge, demeanor, insight, empathy and skilled guidance toward change and above all to have courage.
in New York, NY |
Dr Fedeli has been a constant help through some very difficult times I have encountered in my life. Her expertise, knowledge and experience always leaves me feeling that I can make it thru rough patches! And has proven so many times over. Her temperament & warm demeanor makes her very easy to speak with openly and honestly. She has and continues to help guide me thru life's challenges.
in Princeton, NJ |
Very impressive, knowledgeable, very intelligent, great bedside manners. Highly, highly recommend this psychiatrist. She is expensive but money very well invested.
Have you seen Dr. Catharine Fedeli, MD?

Compare Dr. Fedeli

Dr. Fedeli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Fedeli has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fedeli's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg, Medizinische Gesamtfakultat

Ny State Psy Institute

Completed in 1988

Ny State Psy Institute

Completed in 1990

Dr. Fedeli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fedeli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Fedeli does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fedeli and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.