Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Cathal Grant, MD
Cathal Grant, MD, PA, is a board certified psychiatrist who has helped his patients in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex since 1991. He and his team of caring and experienced licensed mental health professionals provide quality and cost-effective psychiatric care for adolescent and adult patients for a wide range of mental health disorders.Among his many specialties, Dr. Grant treats adult and adolescent ADHD and ADD in addition to depression and bipolar disorder; anger management and impulsive disorders; anxiety disorders; addiction and alcohol abuse, including opiate painkiller addiction and practices suboxone and pain management; psychotic and behavioral disorders, including schizophrenia; and personality disorders. To contact our office or to learn more about our practice, please visit http://www.cathalgrantmd.com.

1604 Hospital Pkwy Ste 507-508

Bedford, TX 76022

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Grant

Our goal is the same as yours: to improve your life through a positive and helpful experience. Every patient receives a thorough evaluation followed by a highly practical and individualized treatment plan that may include any combination of psychotherapy, medication management and social intervention in order to reach optimal mental health and functioning.

To ensure the best plan and outcomes, a psychiatric evaluation is performed to align the patient's symptoms with the most accurate diagnosis, taking into consideration the individual's personality, biology and life story.

Since 1991, patients from all over the Dallas-Fort Worth area have benefited from our comprehensive and caring approach to the diagnosis and treatment of many psychological disorders and emotional mental health issues, including those below.

Dr. Grant's Experience

Dr. Grant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Chemical Addiction
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• University Of Texas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Of Texas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Grant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grant to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Grant's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Grant did my psychiatric evaluation. I appreciated that asked a lot of questions and even had me take a survey or two so I could see certain tendencies on my own. When I go back to this office for medication management I always see his nurse practitioners. My favorite is Erin Wilbanks. She is gentle with her words and super informative. She answers any of my questions and I can see it is important to her that I understand the reasoning behind her recommendations.
Fort Worth, TX |
I've taken one of my Family members to Dr Grant, I like that he was able to see us within a week, while others had a wait list and over a month out. Dr Grant is a kind and understanding Dr, I like how he listens and tries to help his patients.
Coppell, TX |
I have excellent experiences at this office. It's run efficiently, the staff, especially Dr. Grant, is thorough and I felt extremely comfortable talking to him and felt that he truly understood and cared. I am extremely picky about doctors and I would highly recommend anyone see him and his assistants.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Grant is very good. I see one of his nurse practioners, Peggy Addison and sh has been very helpful to me!
in New York, NY |
I have never had my medication stolen from me but this month I did and I've been on this certain medication for years. When I called requesting that my medication be replaced, they treated me like a common criminal looking for drugs to sell or abusing the medication I've been prescribed. They told me my only option was to go to the hospital. I think it's incredibly irresponsible of dr grant to prescribe these medications then refuse to fix the problem when they are lost or stolen.
Been going to Dr. grants office for years. Visit on March 2, 2016. The nurse suggested I have a urine test she said they're making patients do them once a year and I explained I've been going for years and never had one. She said I had to do it I asked how much it would cost they could not tell me so I told him I wasn't going to do it. She assured me it wouldn't be more than $50 and the insurance would cover it and if not the office would pay the rest. They chargers 11,000.
He is very helpful!
in Euless, TX |
He talked to me so that we could find the things I was struggling with at the time. He gave me possible routes of treatment, and I chose to work with him to find the medicines that work the best for me. All of my visits with him have been nice and efficient. Together we have found some medicines that work very well for me and are working together to find an additional medication that is best for me.
I've been a patient of Dr. Grant for quite some time now, and he consistently has succeeded with making sure I am cared for properly. I highly recommend Dr. Grant.
Have you seen Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Are you Dr. Grant?