Dr. Cathal P. Grant, MD

Dr. Cathal P. Grant, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/K/H/YKH8M_w120h160_v8495.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Cathal P. Grant, MD, Bedford, TX, Psychiatry & Addiction Psychiatry & Mental Health

Specializes in Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Grant

Dr. Cathal P. Grant, MD
Are you Dr. Grant?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in New York, NY |

I have never had my medication stolen from me but this month I did and I've been on this certain medication for years. When I called requesting that my medication be replaced, they treated me like a common criminal looking for drugs to sell or abusing the medication I've been prescribed. They told me my only option was to go to the hospital. I think it's incredibly irresponsible of dr grant to prescribe these medications then refuse to fix the problem when they are lost or stolen.

1 out of 5

Been going to Dr. grants office for years. Visit on March 2, 2016. The nurse suggested I have a urine test she said they're making patients do them once a year and I explained I've been going for years and never had one. She said I had to do it I asked how much it would cost they could not tell me so I told him I wasn't going to do it. She assured me it wouldn't be more than $50 and the insurance would cover it and if not the office would pay the rest. They chargers 11,000.

He is very helpful!

- in Euless, TX |

He talked to me so that we could find the things I was struggling with at the time. He gave me possible routes of treatment, and I chose to work with him to find the medicines that work the best for me. All of my visits with him have been nice and efficient. Together we have found some medicines that work very well for me and are working together to find an additional medication that is best for me.

5 out of 5

I've been a patient of Dr. Grant for quite some time now, and he consistently has succeeded with making sure I am cared for properly. I highly recommend Dr. Grant.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry
1.18 miles away
Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD
18.31 miles away

Find Adult & Adolescent Psychiatrists Near Bedford, TX

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.