Dr. Cathal Grant, MD

Dr. Grant
Telehealth services available

Cathal P Grant MD

1604 Hospital Pkwy Ste 507-508 Bedford, TX 76022

Dr. Cathal Grant, MD is a Pediatric Psychiatry Specialist in Bedford, TX. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grant to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Pediatric Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Grant's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Grant treats this condition more than 16% of his peers

Dr. Grant's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotic Depression
  • Psychotic Disorders
  • Schizophrenia
  • Substance Use Disorders
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Grant accepts

Dr. Grant accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grant

3.0

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Grant?
Excellent doctor and overall great guy. I've been going to his office for 10 yrs now.
Emmanuel sofos – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Great physician who cares about his patients! Thanks for 10+ years of great service!
Apr 27, 2019
Thank you so much for the positive feedback....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
This doctor is great! I’ve been going to him for about a decade now. Dr. Grant and his staff take the time needed to address my needs and they are experts in their field. I never have to wait because if they are busy, I can be seen by another staff member if I choose to do so. I have had good experiences with all of Dr. Grant’s Staff. I highly recommend coming here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Great physician with lots of knowledge in his field. Awesome staff as well!
Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Great customer service at the front desk. Dr. Grant is a great Doctor and I consider him and his associates to be pillars in this community. He always takes the time to understand his patients and wholeheartedly does his best to help them. Dr. Grant and his staff does a great job creating a stress-free office environment and I hardly ever have to wait long. Thank you all for being the best office in the DFW
Excellent doctor
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is a knowledgeable, experienced, and generally a good doctor. However, when I had one of the worse crises of my life, he decided to stop seeing me a patient. He will only accompany you during the good times. If you want a doctor that is there when you are in pain, he is NOT the man for the job. Additionally, his staff has been there for 20+ years. This has made them complainant, extremely rude, and have lost the human touch needed for this expertise.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Never got to meet Dr. Grant. My daughter suffered for many years with depression and we are trying to find a new doctor because she is over medicated. They said they take our insurance and I verified it with our insurance. When we arrived, the office staff said they did not take our insurance and it would be out of network only. They would not even check or call to verify. Nice lady next to us stated that she has the same insurance and they have taken it with no issues for a couple of years.Nice
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Love this office. I've been seeing Dr. Grant and/or Toni for over 10 years. They've always treated me with respect and dignity. Wouldn't go to anyone else.
Becky – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Dr Cathal Grant is an excellent doctor. He is very intelligent, and he also cares about his patients. It's not always easy, to say the least, to find a doctor who is both brilliant and kind!
Jolie – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
This Dr does not care about you. I called tonight for the first time with an afterhours emergency after I'd called the office in the afternoon & never received a call back. Dr Grant actually called me back but he "was at home" & wouldn't help me & told me to call back in the morning & sort it out even though I told him I had an appointment the next morning. He clearly just didn't want to be bothered. He's also kept me on a med for 7 years that I should've only been on for 2 weeks - 30 days!!!
Hahna in Fort Worth, TX – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
I really liked Dr. Grant and his staff. They were helpful and very efficient. I never waited too long and they always had my next appointment all set up and reminded me prior. The P.A that I saw was very kind and always seemed very genuine when I met with her. Would highly recommend his office and care.
Chelsea in Fort Worth – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
If you have anxiety and have a hard time talking about your mental health and personal issues with new people, even a psychiatrist, then he is not for you. Expects you to have a normal conversation with him like you are not feeling anxious being in a doctors office.
Greenville, TX – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant did my psychiatric evaluation. I appreciated that asked a lot of questions and even had me take a survey or two so I could see certain tendencies on my own. When I go back to this office for medication management I always see his nurse practitioners. My favorite is Erin Wilbanks. She is gentle with her words and super informative. She answers any of my questions and I can see it is important to her that I understand the reasoning behind her recommendations.
Diane in Dallas, TX – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
I've taken one of my Family members to Dr Grant, I like that he was able to see us within a week, while others had a wait list and over a month out. Dr Grant is a kind and understanding Dr, I like how he listens and tries to help his patients.
Fort Worth, TX – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
I have excellent experiences at this office. It's run efficiently, the staff, especially Dr. Grant, is thorough and I felt extremely comfortable talking to him and felt that he truly understood and cared. I am extremely picky about doctors and I would highly recommend anyone see him and his assistants.
Coppell, TX – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is very good. I see one of his nurse practioners, Peggy Addison and sh has been very helpful to me!
Mary Alice Sevens in Ft Worth, TX – Nov 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
I have never had my medication stolen from me but this month I did and I've been on this certain medication for years. When I called requesting that my medication be replaced, they treated me like a common criminal looking for drugs to sell or abusing the medication I've been prescribed. They told me my only option was to go to the hospital. I think it's incredibly irresponsible of dr grant to prescribe these medications then refuse to fix the problem when they are lost or stolen.
Janet in New York, NY – Apr 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?
Been going to Dr. grants office for years. Visit on March 2, 2016. The nurse suggested I have a urine test she said they're making patients do them once a year and I explained I've been going for years and never had one. She said I had to do it I asked how much it would cost they could not tell me so I told him I wasn't going to do it. She assured me it wouldn't be more than $50 and the insurance would cover it and if not the office would pay the rest. They chargers 11,000.
Mar 28, 2016
He is very helpful!
Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cathal Grant, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grant?

Our goal is the same as yours: to improve your life through a positive and helpful experience. Every patient receives a thorough evaluation followed by...Read more

Cathal Grant, MD, PA, is a board certified psychiatrist who has helped his patients in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex since 1991....Read more

• Pediatric Psychiatry