Dr. Caterina Violi, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 54

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Caterina Violi, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Greenwich, CT and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry in 1994. She is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Caterina Violi, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology For Women-By Women

2 1/2 Dearfield Dr Ste 101 Greenwich, CT 06831

Dr. Violi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Violi

4.2

3.0864197530864197%

Best Obgyn!
I just delivered my third baby and have been with Dr. Violi’s practice for all three pregnancies and births. I am so happy with the care I have received and continue to receive with Dr. Violi and her office. The office staff is amazing and so helpful. Dr. Violi is so kind, caring and always available for any and all questions or concerns. I am so thankful she has delivered 2 out of 3 pregnancies. I have had high blood pressure all pregnancies and had to be induced for all. Dr. Violi was always making sure I was feeling good and to contact immediately when I started to feel bad. Dr. Violi always made me feel so comfortable and I trust her medical opinion completely. My second pregnancy I was at the office and not able to drive myself to the hospital and Dr. Violi had someone from the front desk drive me. This is just one example of how Dr Violi and her office go above and beyond for their patients. Thank you Dr. Violi for best the best Obgyn! I am forever grateful.
Natalie Feld – Sep 09, 2022
Amazing
So happy to be a patient of Dr Violi Love the staff everyone is very professional but also very personal which I love. I just recently had a baby and couldn’t receive better care and attention. Its amazing to be a patient of private practice these days where everyone is more personal. Dr Violi is a truly amazing doctor takes care of her patience with personal attention. I couldn’t be happier having her deliver my new bundle of joy
Erika P – Aug 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Will be back with my second!
Dr. Violi and her staff are amazing. The front desk, Lisa (her PA), and Karen, the ultrasound technician, were great throughout my pregnancy. (Karen made the ultrasounds enjoyable and she never rushed through it!) I never had to wait more than around 5 minutes to be seen. Dr. Violi delivered my son without any complications and she was amazing throughout the labor and delivery process. I will definitely continue to go to her, especially if I am fortunate enough to have a second baby!
Christine Miller – Aug 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
BEST OBGYN and office staff!
Dr Caterina Violi is a phenomenal physician. She is a great listener, has excellent bed side manners and is an experienced calm physician, I can say this with confidence, She delivered my second born and it was such a great experience. ( note that my first born was at nyu, and it was with another doctor and we had such a traumatizing experience that it took 7 years and PTSD treatment to have the courage to have a second child) and dr violi made it beautiful. She is truly one that you can trust. Lisa Violi , the PA is amazing as well, She also has excellent clinical skills and bedside manners, Mostly both of them pay attention and are extremely thorough in evaluating their patients, and take the time and effort to understand the patients concerns. There is nothing more I could ask for. So grateful for these 2. Also the office staff, ultrasound tech christina and karen are so friendly and personable, and the front desk staff is very accommodating and friendly. Love this team!
Pooja Singh – May 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Violi for 5 years now and have just had my first baby under her and her wonderful staff’s care. From the receptionist’s diligence in following up and managing Dr. Violi and Lisa Violi’s incredibly busy schedules, they were always flexible and accommodating in making sure my day to day wasn’t compromised for my own job while still having the timely appointments needed while pregnant, working full time in the midst of covid. I cannot say enough kind things about Christina, the ultrasound technician as well as both Lisa and Dr. Violi. From the abundance of questions, reassuring expertise as well as realizing not far into my pregnancy that the sonogram pictures to come home to my husband were hard to come by at other practices. Dr. Violi not only instilled confidence in me while pregnant but prepared me for a quick birth by following the 5-1-1 rules as well as knowing signs from my body to when I’d be ready to head to the hospital. I am forever grateful.
Katie – Feb 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Dr.Violi put me on birth control as a child to regulate my periods. I went from being happy and healthy to this constant state of anxiety. The anxiety was so bad I began pulling out my own hair (trichotillomania). Dr.Violi never listened to my concerns about "losing my mind". Almost 6 years later, I am still suffering.. My life has been turned completely upside down. I can no longer be in school or work.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Anxious & Angry – Jan 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
I have been going to Obstetrics & Gynecology for 4 years now seeing the PA, Dr. Lisa Violi who I could not say enough great things about. She always takes precaution when addressing any issues/concerns I have and does not make recommendations without complete testing. The staff is also so kind, understanding and helpful.
Alix M – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
I went to Dr. Violi for my first pregnancy - my son was born in May. She was everything I could have hoped for in my doctor - kind, patient, knowledgeable and VERY calm. My birth experience was difficult as my son was born “sunny side up”, but Dr. Violi did an unbelievable job and took great care of me. I built strong relationships with the nurses at the practice, and always felt comfortable and safe going to her and her practice. Could not recommend more.
Marissa Rufolo Nieporte – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
I was referred to Dr Violi by my GYN when I became pregnant. The whole office and experience through my pregnancy, birth, and post partum check ups were wonderful. I never waited more than 5 minutes and Dr Violi kept me informed every step of the way with an easy going and supportive style. I can’t recommend Dr Violi and her team highly enough. I will continue seeing her for my annual gynecological exams.
Jun 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
I started with this practice upon discovering I was pregnant with my second child. Dr violi is attentive and informed and I really felt like she cared about making me feel comfortable. The nurses and technicians in the office are also top notch. Overall I felt like I received extremely personalized care from a team that took me, my health and my preferences into account. I credit Dr Violi (and her team) with the incredibly positive experience I had giving birth. The entire process from admitting to the hospital through the arrival of the baby was smooth and easy and the recovery took one third of the time it did with my first. Definitely recommend Dr Violi!
May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Doctor Violi did not care about my pregnancy whatsoever. She didn’t show up to my actual delivery and billed me for unnecessary things. She tried to get as many ultrasounds out of me so she could bill my insurance. Please don’t got to this doctor she is only after your money.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Violi since my first ever OB appointment. Since then in 20 something years, she has delivered 4 babies via c section for me. She is smart, skilled and kind. The women who work in her office are the best, always friendly and fun and willing to help however they can. I can’t recommend this practice enough.
Gloria D – May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Back in October Dr. Caterina Violi came highly recommended by the ER doctors at Greenwich Hospital because of a large, 18cm mass taking over my uterus. Very afraid of what it could have been...I made my first appointment with Dr. Violi. Her office, Lisa and the rest of the staff couldn't have made me feel more at ease. I was extremely confident that I would receive the very best care. Dr. Violi & the oncology surgeon set my surgery date up quickly. On 11/30/20...my surgery went very well as my almost 10lb mass was found benign...thank you God. I was treated so amazing by Greenwich Hospital. Every follow up appointment with Dr. Violi was a pleasure. I will forever be grateful to her and the team of doctors and nurses for my amazing care. She is the doctor you want if you need the best kind of care! Also...let me add...she is not just your doctor...you are not just her patient...she is a caring, compassionate and comforting human being..truly amazing and a rare find! Danarose
Danarose Silletta – Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Dr. Violi and her whole team are wonderful. They are very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, respectful, caring and warm. I felt very fortunate that Dr. Violi always answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and valued. She delivered safely and successfully my first baby boy this year in the middle of the pandemic. She was present for entire time after I started to push and had my baby 30 minutes later. I would highly recommend Dr. Violi and am very thankful for her and her staff.
Estefania Stanley – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Dr. Violi and her entire staff made my first pregnancy feel special despite it happening during a health pandemic. They took great care to keep safety procedures in place while also maintaining a soft human interaction during each and every visit. When the time came for my scheduled C-Section, I knew I was in amazing hands. Everything went off exactly as planned and I have a beautiful, healthy daughter and was able to quickly heal and feel back to myself with a minimal incision scar. If I am lucky enough to get pregnant again, I will look forward to being under Dr. Violi's care again.
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Violi through 2 pregnancies. Both her and her entire staff are excellent. Dr. Violi has a calm and kind bedside manner. She was always available for any questions or concerns that I ever had. Her PA Lisa, the nurses, ultrasound techs and front office have all made my experience at Obstetrics and gynecology for women a pleasant one. I highly recommend this office!
Tracy – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Dr. Violi is extremely professional and kind, and perhaps most importantly - she is the best at what she does. She has delivered both of my sons, with the most recent being about a month ago. She pays such close attention to each patient and truly has a gift. I saw her for my 39 week appointment and there were some early signs of labor, but nowhere near enough for me to go to the hospital. The next day, she called me saying she was working at the hospital and wanted me to come in just in case. I actually pushed back saying that I had no contractions and no signs of water breaking, etc. She called back again and said she really just had a feeling and encouraged me to come in. I went in and sure enough I was 3 cm dilated and my water had actually broken and was just very slowly trickling. She delivered my healthy baby boy that evening with no hiccups! She has made me feel calm during both births and has coached me through the pushing. I am so grateful to Dr. Violi and her staff!!
Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Doctor Violi is so professional, friendly and caring. She always comes to see you with a smile on her face. I went to see her throughout my pregnancy and had such a good experience. Her staff is amazing and very helpful. Their office is very clean and never crowded. You don’t have to wait to long to be seen like other places. They are very well organized. I highly recomend her.
Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
(Cross-posting on different sites) I am one of those people who do not like going to doctors on a regular basis. During COVID, I was having problems that needed attention right away, and despite not being a patient at the time, I was able to get an appointment right away once I explained the situation. Every visit with Dr. Violi she was nothing but extremely patient and very sweet. All of the staff were very nice as well. Results were not what we hoped for and I needed surgery after a positive biopsy, but she took the time to make sure I understood what was and would be happening and scheduled me as quickly as possible for surgery. After surgery, I was awaiting results to see if it spread and she called me at night to give the results, which was awesome. Most doctors would have waited until the next day, but she didn't, which I truly appreciated. Waiting on potentially scary news is bad each day that passes so I appreciated the earlier news! Would highly recommend her!!
Kimberly A. – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?
Dr Violi was fantastic and took me on as patient during the height of thecovid-19 crisis when I was desperate to leave the nyc hospital I was set to deliver in, but many doctors wouldn't even consider taking me on. She welcomed NYC transfers with open arms even at my advanced stage of 33 weeks. I was predisposed to a condition that caused my 1st to be born early and was nervous this would be problematic when switching to a new doctor so late in the game who didn't know my history. Turns out Dr Violi & her team took better care of me than my old docs! They were able to see me every week- sometimes even twice a week for blood tests to monitor my progress and I'm sure they'd have picked up on any abnormality. Dr Violi put my mind at ease during an extremely difficult time to be pregnant, during a global pandemic! She delivered my son Luke in a fairly routine c section at 39 weeks- which I was extremely grateful for given all the hysteria going on in the world. Thank you, Dr Violi!
Kristie D – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caterina Violi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Violi?