Dr. Cassandra Wertz, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Cassandra Wertz, MD
Dr. Cassandra Wertz, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Wertz is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital .

Dr. Wertz's Experience

See how Dr. Wertz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wertz

Dr. Wertz accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Wertz is now accepting new patients
Medical Clinic of Houston LLP, aka Sunset Clinic1701 Sunset Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 526-5511Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wertz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wertz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wertz to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Wertz Says:

Dr. Wertz's Performance
in Houston, TX |
First-time patient. Dr. Wertz took the time to listen to my list of symptoms to better offer a diagnosis. For the first time in years I am comfortable with my choice in physicians. I'm confident that whatever ails me will soon be under control under Dr. Wertz's care.
Thank you for taking your time to post a review and sharing your perspective of Dr. Wertz of Medical Clinic of Houston ... We believe reviews are gifts from our patients, helping all Clinic staff to see things from our patients' perspectives. Your review may ultimately help others find Dr. Wertz or any one of our great doctors!
in Bellaire, TX |
Getting an appointment with Dr. Wertz was not difficult. I called on a Friday and got an appointment the following Monday. Wait time was minimal and she spent a lot of time with me as I had back and hip pain. She did a thorough exam and then sent me to have an x-ray of my back and hip. Her nurse called me the next day with the results. She recommended physical therapy to relieve my pain.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Wertz is the best doctor I have ever seen in my whole life. I had the best experience visiting her. I highly recommend her for anyone.
in Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Wertz for a physical. She had availability within a week. The first thing that impressed me was the office and staff. The wait time was extremely short and the staff was very competent. Dr. Wertz was friendly, answered questions, and had a great bedside manner. I was not rushed. Though I didn't have any major issues, I was in-and-out of the whole visit within 45 minutes.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Wertz was not my primary Dr., I Went in for a company physical and fell in love with her professionalism, she took the time to listen to my concerns, offered advise and explained any medical concerns. Her nurse assistant was very nice and professional. The entire visit cause me change my primary over to Dr. Wertz. I have been very satisfied on all visits.
Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Wertz, MD?

Compare Dr. Wertz

Dr. Wertz says...

As a provider at Medical Clinic of Houston, L.L.P., which is a Primary Care Internal Medicine & Sub-Specialty group of more than 45 Internists, we provide on-going medical care for adult patients. MCH physicians focus both on the patients' well-being AND management of multiple and complicated diseases like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, & high cholesterol. When indicated, we collaborate closely with Clinic based sub-specialists in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Rheumatology, Acute Care Hospitalists, & Radiology as well as other non Clinic specialists, to ensure our patients receive the care they need in a timely manner. Annual physical & well woman exams, plus mammograms, bone density, cardiac and cancer screenings are available. Convenient in-room blood testing & an extensive range of fully accredited diagnostics (incl X-ray, CT and MRI, cardiac & lung studies) located on-site ensure exceptional service and quality care for our patients.

Dr. Wertz says...

Thank you for your important feedback. We utilize patient feedback as a mechanism to continue to improve our processes and increase communication with our staff in order to maintain excellent patient satisfaction. We want to ensure that we are doing everything possible to provide the very best care in a comfortable, welcoming environment as the Clinic's goal is to provide both excellent medical care and a high level of customer service.  Your input, encouraging or constructive, is valuable.

Should you have areas of concern, so that we may better understand what occurred, pin point areas for improvement in the future, and so your patient confidentiality can be maintained, please call the Clinic to speak with Nursing Administration with more specific details.

Nursing Administration: 713.526.5511 x3000

Dr. Wertz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wertz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wertz's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Baylor University

Completed in 2013

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Wertz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wertz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Immunization
  • Audiometry
  • Blood Draw
  • Bone Density Scan
  • Breath Testing
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
  • Diabetic Evaluation
  • Executive Physical Examination
  • Health Screening
  • Immunization
  • Lab Service
  • MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
  • Physical Examination