Dr. Cassandra Wertz, MD

Dr. Cassandra Wertz, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cassandra Wertz, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio in 2010 and specializes in internal medicine.

1701 Sunset Blvd

Houston, TX 77005

• Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Wertz

Dr. Wertz's Experience

Dr. Wertz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Breath Testing
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
  • Health Screening
  • Immunization
  • Lab Service
  • MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
  • Osteoporosis Screening

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Baylor University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Wertz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wertz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wertz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wertz's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wertz to family and friends

Dr. Wertz's Performance

Dr. Wertz Says:
"

Thank you for your important feedback. We utilize patient feedback as a mechanism to continue to improve our processes and increase communication with our staff in order to maintain excellent patient satisfaction. We want to ensure that we are doing everything possible to provide the very best care in a comfortable, welcoming environment as the Clinic's goal is to provide both excellent medical care and a high level of

...

She will blow you off once you leave her office. She'll leave you untreated and in pain. She as well as her staff is lazy and rude when you call to try and get answers. One of the worst doctor experiences of my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Our patient feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to post on the multiple review sites letting us know how we are doing. We are sorry to hear you had an extended response time and we will work to correct the problem as our standards are to respond to patient calls within 24 hours. Please would you contact Nursing Administration to discuss additional details so we can educate and make corrections with the appropriate staff. Please call 713.526.5511 x3000

Dr. Wertz is a professional and soon to be a MVP at Memorial Hermann. Her youth and experience bring all the newest medical solutions. As my new Primary Care Doctor she provided and made me promise to make some changes in life and medicines. My health and life has improved so much and I attribute...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking time to post such a glowing review and sharing your experience with Dr. Cassandra Wertz of Medical Clinic of Houston LLP... We believe reviews are gifts from our patients, helping Clinic staff to see things from our patients' perspectives. I know she and her staff will be pleased to hear your experience was so positive! It is our goal to become the Clinic of choice for Houston and your review may ultimately help others find Dr. Wertz, or any of our great doctors!

First-time patient. Dr. Wertz took the time to listen to my list of symptoms to better offer a diagnosis. For the first time in years I am comfortable with my choice in physicians. I'm confident that whatever ails me will soon be under control under Dr. Wertz's care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking your time to post a review and sharing your perspective of Dr. Wertz of Medical Clinic of Houston ... We believe reviews are gifts from our patients, helping all Clinic staff to see things from our patients' perspectives. Your review may ultimately help others find Dr. Wertz or any one of our great doctors!

Getting an appointment with Dr. Wertz was not difficult. I called on a Friday and got an appointment the following Monday. Wait time was minimal and she spent a lot of time with me as I had back and hip pain. She did a thorough exam and then sent me to have an x-ray of my back and hip. Her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wertz is the best doctor I have ever seen in my whole life. I had the best experience visiting her. I highly recommend her for anyone.