Dr. Casey Reising, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female

Dr. Reising

Dr. Casey Reising, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Tulane University Of Louisiana in 2011 and specializes in family medicine and obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Reising accepts

Dr. Reising accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Reising treats your condition or procedure

• Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Breast Exam
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Joint Injection
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Magnificat Family Medicine, LLC, aims to be a Christ-centered family healthcare center that provides integrated, compassionate, full-spectrum family medicine care to men and women of all ages and backgrounds.  With Jesus the Divine Physician as ...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

3.8

Dr. Reising?
Dr. Reising's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Casey Reising, MD
I love Dr. Reising's attitude toward me, the patient. She is a good listener and really has empathy for people. Great manner throughout the visit. Wish all doctors were as friendly and caring as she is! So happy that I found her here in Indianapolis and have been sharing about her and her practice with all my friends, girls and guys.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Dr. Reising and the staff at Magnificat are wonderful and very friendly. Without them I would have surely lost a pregnancy. I also do not like needles and they make that part a lot more tolerable. I am beyond grateful for all the wonderful work they do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
My whole family has been with Magnificat Family Medicine since the beginning. I have always received excellent care. The office has grown in size and number of employees and I find them all to exceed my expectations of care. Wait time is consistent with every other doctor I see. I have had one appt cancelled because Dr. Reising was called away for a delivery. Her staff worked hard to get me in ASAP. I know that when it comes time for my baby to be born, I will be a priority to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Dr. Reising and her staff bless me everytime I’m there. Holistic care at its finest,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Dr. Reising is amazing! She cares deeply about the wellbeing of her patients and will spend as much time with you as needed to make sure you are comfortable and your questions are answered. She is extremely knowledgeable and combines that with a niche of medical care that is unique to the Midwest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Dr Reising is the first doctor we have been to who really seems to understand up-to-date information on complex issues like chronic Lyme, thyroid disease, and hormonal issues. She takes her time with her patients, but I’m willing to wait if she runs behind because she’ll do the same for me. She is incredibly thorough and compassionate, and I have found her staff to be the same. They actually entertained my children when they were getting shots to distract them. I am so thankful we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
I have been really happy with how thorough and knowledgeable Dr. Reising is, particularly in women's health. I do agree that, historically, the support staff had been awful (I've been a patient since 2016), but it has really improved for the past year. I get a call back same day or next day. They take care of my prescriptions promptly. I usually wait no more than an hour (like most doc offices, I bring something to read). They asked how my niece was doing after an illness. They're never rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Not happy with the care received at her office (magnificat family medicine). Her staff is rude and incompetent. She has her business manager who has no medical background scribing for her and coming into patient rooms which is innappopriate. The nurse records wrong measurements for my child every single time (for instance the baby's head shrunk which doesn't happen). Also nurse stuck freshly open bandaids on the edge of cabinet prior to putting my my child's leg after shots. Will not return.
Dear Patient, Even though time has passed, your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Dr. Reising is a sweet person but unfortunately I agree with everyone else and made the choice to leave her office and find better care elsewhere. She has chosen incompetent staff (nurses, NP and office manager included). Rude manager. I wanted to believe the best but mistake after mistake has happened each time we visit and I should have left sooner. This includes incorrect measurements of my child messing up percentiles of growth to never returning phone calls when baby is ill and so much more
We realize this response is coming late, but your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Love Dr. Reising! So educated and personable. Its sad because I agree with many. Her staff at the front desk is not welcoming or friendly. Gives you a bad impression when you first arrive because they are not professional or friendly. I wish this would be address to them!
Thank you for your review. We wanted to respond...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
I like Dr. Casey Reising. I am unhappy with the staff she employs. They are often wrong, incompetent, and rude. Today, the office manager hung up on me when I questioned how coding was done for my appointment in July. I asked her specifically what caused for an office visit fee in addition to my annual physical fee, totaling $400 for one 20 minute visit. She did not answer. I waited for 1.5hrs for a 20 minute appointment, for which I was billed three months later. Anthem will talk to them soon.
We are very sorry about your frustrating...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Incredibly compassionate. You can tell she truly cares about each individual patient and takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns thoroughly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
Dr. Reising is by far the greatest doctor I have ever had. She has such a compassionate heart and gives my family and I time and care at each appointment. I never go to the doctor with a feeling of dread since switching to her! Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?
I would like to preface this review by saying that I think Dr. Reising is a lovely person. Unfortunately, her practice is disastrously unorganized and inefficient. She has had no vaccinations in stock for multiple months, she arrived an hour late to one of our appointments and she canceled our most recent appointment when we were pulling in the parking lot. She has no back up plans for seeing patients in adverse circumstances, such as a power outage. I do not recommend her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Casey Reising, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reising?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Reising treats patients.