Dr. Caryn Silver, MD

Dr. Caryn Silver, MD

Oncology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Caryn Silver, MD is an oncology specialist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in oncology and internal medicine.

1970 Golf St

Sarasota, FL 34236

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Silver

See how frequently Dr. Silver performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Cancer
Breast Diseases
Cancer

Dr. Silver's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oncology

• Dana Farber Ptnrs Brigham and Womens Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Silver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silver's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silver to family and friends

Dr. Silver's Performance

I have had a relationship with Dr. Silver since 2015 for continuing care after breast cancer. She is exceptional - provides detailed answers to questions, recommendations for overall healthcare. Her manner in the examination room is warm and caring. I feel I'm in very good hands.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found Dr. Caryn to be very caring, compassionate and concerned. Her nurses are wonderful as well. The front desk staff leaves a lot to be desired. I find the two in the very front upstairs to be rather rude. They are dealing with a lot of emotional patients and should respond accordingly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Caryn is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met!! 17 years ago I went through BC - surgery, chemo & radiation. Dr. Caryn gave me such encouragement and positivity, I owe a huge part of my survival to her!! Out of all the medical professionals I have seen throughout my 56 years of life,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Silver has been my oncologist since 2009. I had stage 3 breast cancer, a mastectomy, and needed chemo. Many local healthcare professionals asked who I was going to see and when I said Dr. Silver, the immediate response was that I would be in capable and caring hands....and I have. I continue to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Four years ago I faced esophageal cancer; frightening. A friend and my family doc recommended Dr. Silver. I was petrified!! I had a friend and my husband go with me on my first appointment. Once I finished researching all my options and listening to what Dr. Silver recommended, I needed an...more
Are you Dr. Silver?