Dr. Cary D. Alberstone, MD

Dr. Cary D. Alberstone, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 54 years old

My goal is to provide the highest level of compassionate and conservative care of spine and brain conditions that always puts the interests of the patient first. My philosophy is in a word is that "the secret of the care of the patient is in caring for the patient."Read more

Cary D. Alberstone, M.D., F.A.C.S.
1700 N Rose Ave Ste 250
Oxnard, CA 93030 Get Directions

Dr. Alberstone's Experience

See how Dr. Alberstone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alberstone

Dr. Alberstone accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Alberstone has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Alberstone
Dr. Alberstone's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
Dr. Alberstone Says:

We value your response.  If you have any specific issues you would like to discuss further, please contact our office.

in Camarillo, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Alberstone since 2010, initially being treated following an accident. Dr. Alberstone was very thorough and put me at ease during a difficult period. I have followed up with him regarding my spine issues. Dr. Alberstone isn't kind, friendly and LISTENS to all of my concerns and questions. The office staff is friendly, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Alberstone to anyone in search of a new provider or anyone looking for reputable professional.
in Westlake Village, CA |
I was scared to death and the doctors no nonsense, straight forward approach, was very reassuring and he performed beyond my expectations. I've only had one experience in having surgery and I hope I never will have to again. This experience was as good as a traumatic event could be. Thank you Dr. Cary, your staff, team and all the great staff at St Johns. Wonderful group of people.
in Santa Paula, Ca. |
Dr. Albertstone and his staff are amazing! From the moment you walk into the office you are greeted with a warm welcome. Rocio and Susie are the front desk staff members and they are so kind and patient. They helped me get accuainted with the process of scheduling and referring with other Doctors and made it all so easy for me. I suffered a bad injury at work and Dr. Albertstone is actively helping me heal and get my life back on track I'm very thankful to him and his staff. God bless them.
Simi Valley CA |
Very professional and confident, he took time to listen to my concerns and provided the information I needed to hear.
in Ventura, CA |
Dr. Alberstone is one of the best in his field. He actually takes the the time to listen to his patients and address any and al concerns. His bedside manner is A+!! He takes his time to thoroughly explain all prognosis. And to top it off his office staff is THE best!! I always refer family and friends to him.
I was very pleased with Dr Alberstones performance and judgement
in Oxnard, CA |
Dr. Alberstone provided great care for my mother who was suffering from back problems. The surgery was a success and she is doing well. Dr. Alberstone and staff answered all our questions and were very helpful in her recovery.
in Ventura, CA |
Dr. Alberstone saved my spine! He answered all of my question, addressed all of my concerns, and cured my chronic pain! I am so grateful to be his patient. He is the most caring doctor that I have come across.
in Camarillo, CA |
Dr. Alberstone is one of the most caring Dr's I have ever been to. He puts his patients FIRST! His staff is awesome, as well!!
in Oxnard, CA |
Un compassionate. He let a epidural abscess compress my spinal cord for a week after it was discovered claiming antibiotics would take care of it. It's nearly impossible to regain mobility. After my pain got worse then he decided to extract but the damage had been done. I saw him a month after I was released from the hospital and showed him I had recovered some and he stood dumbfounded. He Never rescheduled me a follow up. His lack of knowledge has affected my quality of life. Extraction asap
Beverly Hills, CA |
VERY ARROGANT. Spent the entire time telling me how he gets paid to defend other doctors and hospitals malpractice claims.
in Santa Paula, Ca |
Dr. Alberstone saved my life. He never gave up on me. He always came to check up on me while I was in the hospital. He genuinely cares for his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Cary D. Alberstone, MD?
Are you Dr. Alberstone?

Dr. Alberstone's Care Philosophy

Dr. Alberstone says...

Dr. Alberstone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Alberstone has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alberstone's Board Certifications

• Brain Tumor
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chiari's Deformity

Harvard

Completed in 1988

University of Southern California

Completed in 1986

Dr. Alberstone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alberstone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy