Dr. Carrie J. Stewart, MD

Dr. Carrie J. Stewart, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Female | 41 years old

Personal Bio

Dr. Stewart's Experience

See how Dr. Stewart's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stewart

Dr. Stewart accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Stewart has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Stewart
Dr. Stewart's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (19)
Dr. Stewart Says:

Your comments and feedback are always welcome. My preference is direct communication if you have a concern you would like me to address. If the care and treatment I've provided you is worthy of sharing with others, you have my appreciation. Thank you for your feedback.

Detroit, MI |
Ms.Carrie is a very carrying doctor who never miss treats her patients. She is a very helpful person who treats her patients like family. these are some people who agree with me Brenda Ray, Randy Jackson, Jada Strong, Mark Purvis, Maurice Nichols, Fred Micgoph, Ashton Settler, Stephanie Tullos, Marryane Smith, and Mikasa Ackermen. All of these people are sure that this doctor is a amazing she can work as if she is using a spell from a witch. she makes all of her patients feel comforted.
in Novi, MI |
After suffering from excruciating back pain and 2 trips to the ER, I was fortunate enough to get an appointment with Dr. Stewart. She is a compassionate and caring physician and she was able to diagnosis and treat my condition and relieve my pain within hours. Dr. Stewart has helped me get the treatment I needed and is now a part of my health care team.
in Howell, MI |
Dr. Stewart is an expert in her field. She is up-to-date in the latest treatments but conservative; not suggesting unnecessary tests nor procedures. I have been her patient for many years & have the utmost confidence that I have received the best treatment available after each appointment. Along with her medical expertise she brings a level of caring & compassion unmatched by any doctor I've seen in the past. She is understanding, available in an emergency & genuinely cares about her patients.
in Saline, MI |
I was originally referred to Dr. Stewart by Dr. Brodkay, after having a back fusion. Due to her treatment I was able to continue working at my teaching job for five more years. I have followed Dr. Stewart. She listens to you, and spends time doing whatever she can to help. She called Blue Cross to help with medical coverage. She wrote letters for me to get short and long term disability insurance from work. In conclusion Dr. Stewart is the most caring and best doctor I have ever had.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Stewart has been treating me since my auto accident in January of 2015. I have found her to be a rare "personable" doctor. My injuries were both scary and confusing to me. She explained things in terms I could understand. She exhausted every option available in treatment for me. She does what is best for the patient, not what the patient wants. We need more doctors of her caliber in the medical field. Stay strong, and keep helping us doctor Stewart.
in New York, NY |
What an amazing, caring physician!!!! Thank you so much for helping me.
in Walled Lake, MI |
She listens and encourages me to ask questions. Takes time to explain and has assisted in alleviating my pain to a great degree. She has always returned my calls and has gone out of her way to follow up with me. I am so grateful to be in her care.
in Plymouth, MI |
Thourogh, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Stewart has helped me considerably with my lower back pain!
in Hamburg Township, Mi |
Dr. Stewart has renewed my faith in traditional medicine. My function and thereby my life, has totally changed since being referred to her at the end of last year. This after four years of misdiagnosis and intense pain. Her level of expertise and referral network is the best I've experienced. Dr. Stewart is able to combine an exceptional skill set, diverse knowledge and nurturing in her patient care. He staff completes the climate of support I've received with warmth and professionalism.
in Saline, MI |
Dr. Stewart was my physician in charge of my pt after having back surgery from a neurosurgeon. Her care was excellent. She listened to all my concerns and administered to them with additional testing as needed. I continue to see her as needed. I have even recommended prople to see her forbtheir specific needs. She is excellent! And her staff is very good!
in Novi, MI |
Finally, a doctor who actually listens and cares what's going on with me. She didn't rush me out the door and explained things thoroughly. First time I've ever had a callback on a question from the doctor instead of a nurse and on the same evening no less! Have been a bunch of other places for my back problem, but will be staying with Dr. Stewart.
Novi, MI |
Terrible...
in Novi, MI |
Dr. Stewart has a staff that is inconsiderate and over books patients causing very long wait times. 50 minutes or more. Her diagnosis was directly challenged by other doctors I saw immediately after her. My treatment was also directed to another doctor who turned out to be her own husband! Also, no benefit from that doctor as well. Avoid and seek treatment elsewhere. You have been warned.
Have you seen Dr. Carrie J. Stewart, MD?
Are you Dr. Stewart?

Compare Dr. Stewart

Dr. Stewart says...

Dr. Stewart is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician who specializes in helping patients with back and neck pain return to activity without surgery. Dr. Stewart is proficient in the evaluation of musculoskeletal pain, EMGS and providing non-surgical treatment options to those with back and neck problems.

Dr. Stewart says...

Dr. Stewart's specialties include: Musculoskeletal medicine, Neck pain, Low back pain, EMG evaluation, Trigger point injections, and Peripheral joint injections.

Dr. Stewart says...

Dr. Stewart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Stewart has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stewart's Board Certifications

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Wayne State University School of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

University of California Davis Medical Center
    University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Stewart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stewart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Pain Medicine

• EMG (Electromyography)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.