Dr. Carrie Stewart, MD

Dr. Carrie Stewart, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Female

Michigan Head & Spine Institute 25500 Meadowbrook Rd Ste 250 Novi, MI 48375 Get Directions

Dr. Stewart is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician who specializes in helping patients with back and neck pain return to activity without surgery. Dr. Stewart is proficient in the evaluation of musculoskeletal pain, EMGS and providing non-surgical treatment options to those with back and neck problems.

Dr. Stewart's Experience

See how Dr. Stewart's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stewart

Dr. Stewart accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Stewart has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stewart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stewart to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stewart Says:

Your comments and feedback are always welcome. My preference is direct communication if you have a concern you would like me to address. If the care and treatment I've provided you is worthy of sharing with others, you have my appreciation. Thank you for your feedback.

Dr. Stewart's Performance
in Canton, MI |
Dr. Stewart has made a huge difference in the quality of my life. After visiting many specialists, she was the first to say, "I think I can help you." She developed a plan for addressing my spinal issues and has followed up faithfully. She has been excellent in addressing my total care and seeing me as a person, not just a spine. Her kindness has been a blessing. I am so grateful for her persistence in exploring new avenues to help me. She doesn't give up! I highly recommend her!
in Roseville, MI |
Dr Carrie Stewart is an AMAZING Doctor. Her concern and care is OUTSTANDING!
in Livonia Mi |
I am so glad I was referred to dr Stewart. She takes the time to understand me and my pain. She is friendly, caring and knowledgeable.
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Dr. Stewart was recommended to me by a friend who had seen her when she worked in Ann Arbor. With MRI disk in hand, I showed up for my first visit. She read all the conclusions from the doctors who looked at my MRI, then started looking herself. See located a cyst between L4 & L5 that wasn't even mentioned in my report. Since that first visit I have had that cyst drained twice and several steroid injections, all out-patient stuff. I feel much better with minimum pain and can walk upright. GEM!!
Detroit, MI |
Ms.Carrie is a very carrying doctor who never miss treats her patients. She is a very helpful person who treats her patients like family. these are some people who agree with me Brenda Ray, Randy Jackson, Jada Strong, Mark Purvis, Maurice Nichols, Fred Micgoph, Ashton Settler, Stephanie Tullos, Marryane Smith, and Mikasa Ackermen. All of these people are sure that this doctor is a amazing she can work as if she is using a spell from a witch. she makes all of her patients feel comforted.
in Novi, MI |
After suffering from excruciating back pain and 2 trips to the ER, I was fortunate enough to get an appointment with Dr. Stewart. She is a compassionate and caring physician and she was able to diagnosis and treat my condition and relieve my pain within hours. Dr. Stewart has helped me get the treatment I needed and is now a part of my health care team.
in Saline, MI |
I was originally referred to Dr. Stewart by Dr. Brodkay, after having a back fusion. Due to her treatment I was able to continue working at my teaching job for five more years. I have followed Dr. Stewart. She listens to you, and spends time doing whatever she can to help. She called Blue Cross to help with medical coverage. She wrote letters for me to get short and long term disability insurance from work. In conclusion Dr. Stewart is the most caring and best doctor I have ever had.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Stewart has been treating me since my auto accident in January of 2015. I have found her to be a rare "personable" doctor. My injuries were both scary and confusing to me. She explained things in terms I could understand. She exhausted every option available in treatment for me. She does what is best for the patient, not what the patient wants. We need more doctors of her caliber in the medical field. Stay strong, and keep helping us doctor Stewart.
in New York, NY |
What an amazing, caring physician!!!! Thank you so much for helping me.
in Walled Lake, MI |
She listens and encourages me to ask questions. Takes time to explain and has assisted in alleviating my pain to a great degree. She has always returned my calls and has gone out of her way to follow up with me. I am so grateful to be in her care.
in Saline, MI |
Dr. Stewart was my physician in charge of my pt after having back surgery from a neurosurgeon. Her care was excellent. She listened to all my concerns and administered to them with additional testing as needed. I continue to see her as needed. I have even recommended prople to see her forbtheir specific needs. She is excellent! And her staff is very good!
Have you seen Dr. Carrie Stewart, MD?
Are you Dr. Stewart?

Compare Dr. Stewart

Dr. Stewart says...

Dr. Stewart's specialties include: Musculoskeletal medicine, Neck pain, Low back pain, EMG evaluation, Trigger point injections, and Peripheral joint injections.

Dr. Stewart says...

Dr. Stewart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Stewart has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stewart's Board Certifications

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Wayne State University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

University Of California Davis Medical Center
    University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Stewart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stewart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation