Dr. Carrie L. Sloan, MD

Dr. Carrie L. Sloan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 46 years old

Carrie Sloan, MD specializes in obstetrics and gynecology and has been in practice since 2000. She has practiced in Draper, UT since 2004. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences from University of California at Davis and her medical degree from New York Medical College in 1996. Dr. Sloan completed her residency at the University of Rochester/Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, New York. Dr. Sloan is married and has two school-aged sons. Her interests include reading, traveling, hiking and skiing. She would also readily describe herself as an amateur foodie. Read more

Lone Peak OB/GYN
96 E Kimballs Ln Ste 202
Draper, UT 84020 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Sloan's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Sloan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sloan

Dr. Sloan accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sloan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sloan
Dr. Sloan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
in Draper, Utah |
I really like Dr. Sloan. She's knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. She takes the time to answer my questions and listen to my concerns which I really appreciate since my last OB was always in a hurry (he literally stood with his hand on the doorknob, ready to rush out as soon as possible). The office is new and very nice. All of the staff are great. I rarely have to wait for my appointment and last time I did (a delivery put them behind), they gave me a Cold Stone gift card.
Draper, UT |
Dr. Sloan is professional and compassionate. She has supported my family through two beautiful pregnancies. She answers all of my questions and assures me of any concern I may have. Simply put she is the best!
in Draper, UT |
I absolutely love and adore Dr. Carrie Sloan!! She has been a wonderful, compassionate and informative physician, thoroughly explaining everything that she's doing, testing and looking for. She is genuine and professional. She takes the time to talk, explain and listen to you. She is a very caring doctor and she makes you feel at ease. My husband and I have been so blessed and fortunate to have her as our doctor throughout our entire pregnancy. I highly recommend her!!
in Midvale, UT |
Dr. Sloan is pleasant and listens.
in Coalville, UT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sloan's for several years. She is patient, kind and always answers my questions.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Sloan is an amazing physician! She takes time to listen to my concerns and doesn't make me feel like I am boring her or wasting her time. I love the new office and Lone Peak Hospital is so nice! I am grateful that I found her.
Eagle Mountain, Utah |
Dr. Sloan has delivered two of my babies and done a wonderful job! She is very caring and knowledgeable. I felt safe in her care and knew that she would provide the best care possible.
in West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Sloan gave me the best experience hands down even with some complications along the way. I would go back to her time and time again. I really loved her and the way she was right there to attend to any questions or concerns. She made my pregnancy and birth the best experience ever.
Love Dr Sloan and her office! Would recommend her to everyone!
Have you seen Dr. Carrie L. Sloan, MD?
Are you Dr. Sloan?