Dr. Carrie Champine, DO

Dr. Carrie Champine, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Carrie Champine, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Blacksburg, VA and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Michigan State University in 2003 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and gynecology.

Virginia Women's Health

826 Davis St

Blacksburg, VA 24060

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HAP Insurance
  • Health Net
  • NGS CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Champine

See how frequently Dr. Champine performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts
high
Perimenopause
Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Champine's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Champine "I strive to provide comprehensive, quality, patient-centered care to females from adolescence through menopause. I believe in education to ensure they understand and are a part of their treatment."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Michigan State University
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center

Dr. Champine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Champine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Champine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Champine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Champine to family and friends
4.5
based on 17 total reviews (8 with comments)

Dr. Champine's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Christiansburg
Dr. Champine is great. If you're new to the area or need to change doctors,, I highly recommend Dr. Champine. She caring, understanding, a great listener, has a sense of humor, and has an up to date skill set.
I've been seeing Dr. Champine for years and have always had a great experience, but my most recent visit was the most pleasant doctor visit I've had. The staff was welcoming and genuinely cared about my well-being. I was called back to the exam room before I finished my paperwork and barely had...more
in Christiansburg, VA
I had both my babies with Dr. Champine over the past couple years. I can't begin to say how happy I was with her care. She relates well with patients, has great skill as a physician (kept me from having an emergency c-section) for which I am eternally grateful! She truly cares about her patients...more
in Radford, VA
I've recommended Dr. Champine multiple times to my family and friends. The Radford office is convenient and easy to get an appointment with.
in Radford, VA
Excellent prenatal care and delivery. Takes time with each patient, never feels rushed. Explained treatments and plans, answered questions, and made me feel like I was in good hands.

Are you Dr. Champine?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Champine at Virginia Women's Health

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist