Dr. Carolyn Ross, MD

Preventive Medicine ·  Female · Age 69

Dr. Ross

Carolyn Coker Ross, MD, MPH

400 S Colorado Blvd Ste 250 Denver, CO 80246

Dr. Carolyn Ross, MD is a preventive medicine specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 1980 and specializes in preventive medicine, addiction medicine, and more.

Dr. Ross accepts

Dr. Ross accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Ross treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ross' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders

I use integrative medicine (the best of conventional and alternative) therapies to treat eating disorders, obesity, addictions and depression, bipolar and anxiety. I am a Suboxone prescribing physician.

• Preventive Medicine

University of Arizona
1990
Loma Linda University Medical Center
1981
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center (Oakland)
1980

2.7

Dr. Ross?
Dr. Ross' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carolyn Ross, MD
A complete waste of time and money. They do not tell you upfront that you will pay atleast $680 for the first month of medication and can be far more if she decides that she needs to see you more often. Like most people she looks down on addicts, expect to be treated in a subhuman manner during your ten minute consultations, which consists of: go to AA and get therapy , here's a script; $300 please and I'll schedule you for next week. Next.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carolyn Ross, MD?
Dr. Ross is an amazingly compassionate, intelligent, and thoughtful practitioner. Dr. Ross presents with the novel capability of approaching her patients' concerns from a traditional medical approach, a holistic approach, and simultaneously, a therapeutic approach. I will forever be grateful for the care she has given me and would recommend her to anyone. My guess is that any negative reviews are the result of being held accountable, however, any doctor that doesn't do this is not very helpfu
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carolyn Ross, MD?
My experience was really bad. She is rude and short tempered, and doesn't want to work. She is only interested in selling you medication you can't get off of. Each visit was really expensive. $300 for half and hour. $200 for 15 minutes. Wish I had red these reviews before I wasted the time, money and my health on 6 visits. I felt worse off after treatment. And had to scramble and beg to get a doctor to fix her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carolyn Ross, MD?
The most unprofessional experiences ever. She scheduled me for 30 mins for a psychiatric intake which is odd, I've only ever had an hour intake. Started 10 minutes late for my 30 minute apt. She didn't apologize for running late when I asked her if we're going to go until 11:40 as my appointment was supposed to start 11 she said she couldn't because she didn't have time and when I asked her why she didn't acknowledge that we were starting late she said she didn't know what time it was.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carolyn Ross, MD?
Meh. Plain and simple. This doctor doesn't care about her patients sobriety or well being. She just wants her money. Very happy I won't be seeing her anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carolyn Ross, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ross?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ross treats patients.