Dr. Carolyn Ringhoffer, MD

Dr. Carolyn Ringhoffer, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Ringhoffer Ob-Gyn 3715 Dauphin St Ste 6E, Mobile, AL 36608 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ringhoffer specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Mobile, AL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ringhoffer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ringhoffer's Experience

See how Dr. Ringhoffer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ringhoffer

Dr. Ringhoffer accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ringhoffer has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Ringhoffer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ringhoffer to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ringhoffer
Dr. Ringhoffer's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (33)
in Mobile, AL |
Since she never explained to me that I had symptoms of endometriosis, I never thought I needed the laparoscopy that she mentioned, that is, until I HAD to have one due to an emergency. When I awoke from it, I was told me that I needed a total hysterectomy because the endometriosis was so advanced. Had she educated me years prior about how serious my symptoms were, then maybe I could have had children. She's incompetent and is very condescending, arrogant and rude to her patients & staff.
Great listener and addressed all my concerns in detail with me. Would recommend to anyone looking for a physician.
in Mobile, AL |
I found her to be abrupt and rude. If you like overly direct, without any self censure and you can take comments that are incredibly rude and disrespectful, then she would be for you, but not for me.
in Mobile, AL |
She has helped me through std's, pregnancies, marital troubles and has operated on me. She is my ob gyn for life.
in Jackson |
Dr. Ringhoffer is an amazing doctor. She make me feel as if she cares for me as an individual not just as a patient. She explains my medical care on a level that I clearly understand. She is very professional and extremely caring. I appreciate having a doctor who takes interest in my individual health not just another patient in her practice.
in mobile AL |
Her staff act like they don't want to be there. She told me because my baby was 8 pounds she would have to do a csection on me. Ultrasound lady is very heavy handed. One of her staff told my husband to control our child and he is only 2 years old. If I have my baby I will never come back again.
in Mobile AL |
She's very thorough and explains all procedures. She was the vessel God used to save my life. Forever grateful. The only issue I have is her scheduling/billing clerk. She has a terrible attitude.
in Monroeville, AL |
She is a wonderful doctor! She is the reason why I have my two children today. She took great care of me kept me healthy, had a leap procedure done to remove precancerous cells when I was younger and then once I was pregnant with my first she knew I would have to have a cerclage put in but she took the time to tell me all about it and also helped me during the procedure to feel comfortable. She is very caring and to me the best doctor! She gives me the best care and for that I am so thankful!!
Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Ringhoffer, MD?
Are you Dr. Ringhoffer?

Compare Dr. Ringhoffer

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Mobile, AL 36608

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.