Dr. Carolyn Langford, DO

Dr. Carolyn Langford, DO

Urology  |
I am a Fellowship trained Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgeon who spent 2 extra years learning the very specialized nuances of correcting the pelvic floor as a whole. I have had the pleasure of learning from some of the very best doctors their field including Dr. Gamal Ghoniem, Dr. G. Willy Davilla and Dr. Steven Wexner at the Pelvic Floor Specialty Center at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. The urologists, urogynecologists and colorectal surgeons treated the pelvic floor as a whole with a collaborative approach giving patients superior results. I am qualified to treat virtually all conditions of the pelvic floor including mesh complications, fistulas, complex incontinence, prolapse and fecal incontinence. I am committed to improving the quality of life of all my patients with an experience that exceeds their expectations and not only solves a health problem but ads value to their lives. My team treats our patients as a family and will stop at nothing to have them leave a satisfied and happy client. Let us help you to forget about your bladder and enjoy a better quality of life

4571 Colonial Blvd Ste 110

Fort Myers, FL 33966

(239) 333-2050

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Langford

See how frequently Dr. Langford performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atrophic Vaginitis
Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
Uroflowmetry

Dr. Langford's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Langford "As a urologist who is specialty trained in male and female urology and pelvic floor reconstruction, I believe that quality of life is as important as quantity of life. Resolving incontinence and pelvic floor issues for both men and women can make a huge difference in a person's overall well being. Every patient we treat at Specialists in Urology is evaluated and treated with a customized plan designed specifically for their needs. The majority of patients undergo simple minimally invasive treatments that make huge changes in their quality of life. It is our mission to give you the best quality customized care for your individual concerns and exceed your expectations."

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Candidiasis of Skin and Nails
  • Cellulitis
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Fungal Infections
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prolapsed Bladder
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Rosacea
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Infections
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Ureterscopies
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure
  • Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructivesurgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Certified By A4m In Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Langford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Langford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Langford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Langford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Langford to family and friends
Dr. Langford Says:

I am honored to have the opportunity to treat the women and men of Southwest Florida with the most advanced and excellent patient experience available. We strive as a team to give all patients the care they need and go the extra mile to help them have a pleasant experience. We work hard at treating our patients as family.

A single patient posted a negative review that was not completely...

Dr. Langford's Performance
in ft myers, fl |
DR Langford was very sensitive to my issues and explained all options very thoroughly. Answered all of my questions and was never in a rush to leave the exam room. Her follow up was also excellent.
Estero, FL |
Dr Langford is pleasant and easy to talk to. She is very experienced and puts you at ease readily. I know she cared about me and the successfull resolution of my problem. I felt very comfortable in her hands. I recommend her highly.
in Mount Vernon, IL |
I was referred to Dr. Langford by my primary doctor for blood in my urine. She did a cystoscopy. The exam and procedure were completely painless. She explained everything wonderfully and made me feel completely confident in her care. I feel so lucky to have had her for my doctor. Also, she has helped my daughter-in-law immensely with a difficult disease called Interstitial Cystitis. She had been to several other doctors who missed it. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a urologist.
in Sebring, FL |
There are NO female Urologists in Highlands County, not even satellite offices. The women here are desperate to not have a male doctor for urology needs. Would any of you consider opening satellite offices to service women in need????
in Labelle, Florida |
Dr. Langford was very compassionate and helpful during my crisis with kidney stones. She made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone that was searching for a urologist.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
She ordered a chest xray for me and never called me with the results. Months later I found out I had a density in the right upper lobe. I called her office for a follow up CT order ti no avail. No one else would give me the order since she ordered the original. Finally begged my primary to send me for a CT and they found an adenicarcinoma. I since had a right upper lobe thoroctomy at Moffit Cancer Hosp. Luckily it was caught in time. No thanks to Dr. Lankford.
in Sanibel Fl |
Had prolapse surgery. Dr Langford was highly recommend from a friend who had great results. I liked Dr Langford bedside manors, and the fact she's does this type of surgery often. On the day I had mine, she had three. So far I feel much better than I thought I would. I'm very satisfied with the care I've received.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Langford put a suprapubic tube in my mom. She was 92 at the time. She is going to be 101 in August. Bottom line is you are never too old to get one installed. She still is able to get around with her walker and wear real underwear which helps with her dignity.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
She is wonderful Dr who seem s to care about hr pacient Staff is all very nice
Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Langford, DO?
Are you Dr. Langford?