Dr. Carolyn Krieg, DO

Dr. Carolyn Krieg, DO

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Carolyn Krieg, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Lafayette, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University in 2005 and specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

3184 Old Tunnel Rd

Lafayette, CA 94549

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Krieg

Dr. Krieg's Experience

Dr. Krieg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Krieg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Krieg "I am an Integrative Physician specializing in hormone health and supporting women through the transition of menopause using a Functional Medicine approach. I also see patients for general wellness, for example, those with cholesterol, high blood pressure, or blood sugar issues, that want to get off their prescription medications. I have a solo practice in Lafayette. My background is in Primary Care. I was an internist at Kaiser for several years on the Peninsula, and then moved to San Diego where I worked as a Primary Care Physician in my cousin's integrative Primary Care clinic where I learned Functional Medicine and honed my skills treating women with bioidentical hormones. I am thrilled to be back in northern California and I'm enjoying the process of settling into the Walnut Creek/Lafayette area. I am licensed by the California Osteopathic Medical Board and board certified in Internal Medicine. I earned my medical degree from Midwestern University's Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed my residency at Kaiser Permanente in Santa Clara."

This content was provided by Dr. Krieg "I practice Functional Medicine, a patient-centered approach where I address the root cause of your symptoms. Many patients are treated with band-aid medicine where symptoms are masked by prescription medication and signs from your body are ignored in order to create the illusion of health. I believe that true health and wellness is only possible when each patient is respected as a unique being and an individualized approach is used.

I started my career in Primary Care where the expectation is to address a patient's concerns in 15 minutes or less. This is inadequate. In my practice, I take the time to compassionately listen to your concerns and work to understand the root causes of your symptoms. I also spend time educating you on your condition, and developing a personalized plan geared towards your unique make-up that addresses lifestyle factors such as diet, exercise, and environmental influences. In other words, I take a comprehensive approach to getting your body in balance."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Immunization
  • Liver Function Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• U Ca Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Santa Clara Valley Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Kaiser Permanente
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Krieg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krieg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krieg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krieg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krieg

3.0

Dr. Krieg?
Dr. Krieg's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Krieg?