Dermatology  |
Dr. Carolyn Jacob, MD
Dr. Carolyn Jacob, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Jacob is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology

20 W Kinzie St Ste 1130

Chicago, IL 60654

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Jacob

Dr. Jacob's Experience

Dr. Jacob's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hives
  • Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mole Removal
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
  • University Of Wi Hospital and Cli
  • Harvard Med School/
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jacob has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacob does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacob and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacob's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacob to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Jacob's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Being a first time cosmetic injection patient, I was pretty nervous about my visit. Dr. Jacob and her staff are phenomenal at what they do, and really put me at ease. Dr. Jacob was such a huge help and didn't try to sell me on things I didn't need. This whole practice is a wonderful place!
Chicago, IL |
I had such a great experience with Dr. Jacob that I sent her my mum. We are both very happy with the treatments we received. Dr. Jacob has a very warm personality and knows how to put people at ease: she listens to any concerns we might have and the treatment options are clearly explained. The staff is also very welcoming.
in Chicago, illinois |
Dr. Jacob has been my doctor for a number of years, both for dermotologic and cosmetic concerns. She is my go to doctor! Most recently, I saw Dr. Jacob to discuss treatment options for an 8 inch scar on my upper arm following surgery for a spiral humerus fracture last summer. Dr. Jacob took the time to understand my concerns and to discuss various options for treatment. Together we decided that laser resurfacing with Sculpta injections would provide me with the best aesthetic results.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Jacob and her staff are excellent care providers. Very warm and welcoming. Dr Jacob is incredibly easy to talk to and seemed to really understand my needs. She was open to my suggestions and medications I was interested in. I felt like she was really listening. I have told my family and friends about her. A great choice.
Chicago, IL |
I have been seeing Dr Jacob for cosmetic and medical reasons for a while now. I love the office and she is very kind and thorough. Very convenient location and would highly recommend!
in Chicago, IL |
I have been to many skin doctors throughout my life, but none have given me as much help and genuine concern than Dr. Jacob. I wish I had found her -- or rather she had been practicing! -- when I was a teenager. It would have eliminated a lot of teenage angst! She is the BEST and I would recommend her to anyone who has any kind of skin condition whatsoever.
in Evanston, IL |
Dr. Jacob is smart, sincere, understanding, patient and always energetic! She consistently remembers facts about my health & skin care as well as my personal life. She is a pleasure to see & I leave her office feeling beautiful & confident. I also love her staff - the women at the front desk & the other doctors in her office are extremely smart & personable. Finally, Carrie provides outstanding service & even gives me free samples of skin care products when I come in :) I HIGHLY recommend her!
in Chicago, IL |
It's always a pleasure seeing Dr. Jacob. She is very knowledgeable, courteous, professional and accommodating. Although her office is very busy, she was able to make room in her schedule to see a friend (whom I referred and is now a loyal client) that needed a biopsy immediately. She takes the time to answer any questions and I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Jacob again.
in Chicago, IL |
Amazing service and atmosphere.. Dr Jacob and her staff were very attentive, thorough and friendly. I will definitely go back to Dr. Jacob!
Chicago, IL |
If you have been looking for a knowledgeable, detailed and personable Doctor - you can stop looking. I have had some very unique issues and Dr. Jacob took the time to, not only explain them to me, but she conducted additional research that I was not expecting and got back with me with her findings. I have confidently sent my own mother to her.
Chicago, IL |
Condescending and irritable when I asked for clarification regarding questions I had - showed her true colors under than thin veneer of a practiced smile. As a fellow physician, I can say that this is a less than an ideal bedside manner. Will not be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Jacob, MD?
Are you Dr. Jacob?