Dr. Carolyn Dennehey, MD

Dr. Carolyn Dennehey, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Carolyn Dennehey, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Reno, NV and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in rheumatology.

80 Giroux St Ste 101

Reno, NV 89502

Learn about Dr. Dennehey

See how frequently Dr. Dennehey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gout
Osteoporosis
Arthritis

Dr. Dennehey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Dennehey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dennehey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennehey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dennehey's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennehey to family and friends

Dr. Dennehey's Performance

I would not recommend Dr. Dennehey. I was referred to her for evaluation for autoimmune disorder (AD). My GP thought I had one because of new facial rash, Raynaud's and more, plus a couple of AD tests were positive. Dr. Dennehey seemed bored when I was telling her about my new symptoms/history. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dennehey demonstrates a very caring and concerned demeanor to me at each visit. After a recent appointment she prescribed an in-depth lab test, and called me personally to give me the results. She ensures that I feel empowered to discuss any issues I have with my medical condition.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Carolyn Dennehey in 2014 at Sutter in Sacramento. She was the first doctor to diagnose me with Fibromyalgia, as I'd been suffering with body pain/aches for many years and no other doctor knew why. It is likely that my problem stemmed from a car accident in 1996 and/or surgeries. Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Dennehey in 2004 at UCI when my left eye had become very inflammed. My Ophthalomogist at UCI referred me to her. She was the MD to finally diagnose me with Reactive Arthritis. I had been mistakenly dx with other conditions in the past. She was an excellent MD. She really listened well was...more
Are you Dr. Dennehey?