Dr. Carolyn Delucia, MD

Dr. Carolyn Delucia, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Carolyn Delucia, MD, Hillsborough, NJ, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Delucia

Dr. Carolyn Delucia, MD
Are you Dr. Delucia?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Somerset, NJ |

I went here for five years and the lack of the professionalism at this establishment is unreal. The staff is incredibly rude and unhelpful. You sit in the waiting room for at least an hour after your appointment was supposed to be. They reschedule on you all the time and can never fit you in. Dr Delucia tries to squeeze as many people in as possible causing her to rush and not look carefully at each individual patient. This establishment is poorly run, I do not recommend to anyone.

1 out of 5
- in New York, NY |

The staff is incredibly rude and always give me a major attitude when I need an appointment change or a prescription refill. On top of that- when I come for my appt I'm left waiting in the waiting room for over 45 minutes and then another 20 in the actual room. When she finally views me its a less then five minute check where she barely gives me the time of day. Her practice is very unprofessional and I suggest finding someone else.

5 out of 5
- in Matawan, NJ |

The experience is always very pleasant - from beginning to end. The entire staff is very warm and friendly -- and helpful. Dr. Delucia is a down to earth, funny and warm person who just happens to be a doctor with lots of knowledge as well! I am satisfied all around.

Featured Providers Near You

Womens Healthcare of Princeton, LLC, Princeton, NJ
Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist
9.07 miles away
Call (609) 246-2251 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.