Dr. Caroline Webber, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Female

Konikoff Salzberg 477 Viking Dr Ste 190 Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Get Directions
Dr. Caroline Webber, DDS
Dr. Caroline Webber, DDS is an dentist who practices in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Webber is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Webber's Experience

Visiting Dr. Webber

Dr. Webber accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Webber is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Webber has admitting privileges.

Dr. Webber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Webber to family and friends
Dr. Webber's Performance
in Norfolk, VA |
There is nothing bad I can say....I absolutely love Dr. Webber. She has extracted three of my wisdom teeth, one while I was pregnant. I had braces and major dental work when I was younger, but they would always put me under. Dr. Webber was the first time I had local anesthias...so I was nervous! It was a breeze....and I credit that to her ability to walk you through the procedure as its occurring and constantly checking on how your doing throughout. In wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!!
Collegeville, PA |
My Daughter had to have eight teeth removed, we were both very anxious about this. Dr. Webber was amazing! Compassionate and caring, truly went above and beyond! I would recommend her to anybody needing oral surgery.
in Virginia Beach, Va |
Dr. Webber is an amazing attribute to the medical profession. She extracted a tooth from my young daughters mouth and could not have made it a more seamless process! She is thorough and precise in her work but more importantly, genuinely cares about her patients well-being before, during, and after treatment. We need more doctors like her in the industry! I highly recommend Dr. Webber for anyone needing oral surgery of any kind. Her calm demeanor makes a not-so-exciting visit more than tolerable
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Webber extracted all four of my daughter's wisdom teeth during her winter break from school. Not only was she accommodating with scheduling a time that worked for my student but she was wonderful before, during and after my daughter's surgery. She discussed all the options for my daughter's comfort during the procedure and was very attentive even after she had completed her treatment. Dr. Webber and her staff are professional, caring and give great care! I truly appreciate her practice.
Chesapeake, VA |
Dr. Webber is not only a great surgeon, she is an outstanding person. My daughter (and I) were both very anxious about a procedure to remove 6 teeth, and to expose a 7th in the roof of her mouth. Dr. Webber made sure that my daughter could ask all of the questions she needed to have answered, and made arrangements meant to minimize any stress. She was also completely accessible after the surgery, which made a HUGE difference in my daughter's care. I'd give 10 stars if I could!
Have you seen Dr. Caroline Webber, DDS?
Are you Dr. Webber?

Compare Dr. Webber

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Webber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Webber has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Webber's Board Certifications

National Naval Medical Center-Bethesda
    Emory University
  • Other Education
    Advanced Clinical Program Wisdom Teeth

Dr. Webber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Webber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery