Dr. Caroline Webber, DDS

Dr. Caroline Webber, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Dr. Caroline Webber, DDS is a dentist who practices in Virginia Beach, VA. She is 59 years old. Read her story

The Center for Wisdom Teeth

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Webber

Dr. Webber's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Webber "Dr. Caroline M. Webber is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Virginia Beach area."

This content was provided by Dr. Webber Dr. Caroline M. Webber is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Virginia Beach area. Dr. Webber is experienced in Oral Surgery, Wisdom Teeth/3rd Molars and Tooth Extractions. She is a professional member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Dental Association. Dr. Caroline Webber was also awarded Trinity Preparatory School Distinguished Alumna and got the Navy Commendation and Navy Achievement Medals.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Panorex X-Ray
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Emory University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Emory University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • National Naval Medical Center-Bethesda
  • Advanced Clinical Program Wisdom Teeth
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Webber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Webber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Webber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Webber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Webber to family and friends
Dr. Webber's Performance
in Chesapeake, VA |
My experience was totally outstanding. I was treated courteously and very professionally from check-in through check-out each visit. Everyone was very concerned with my comfort and quality of care. Every step was explained in simple English. Very happy to recommend this practice to anyone needing the services they provide.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
My experience was pleasant throughout the process. She seemed to only push for what was needed, and even followed up by phone a couple days after the work was complete. While many oral surgeons can do the same work, few seem to show the same care.
Chesapeake, VA |
Dr. Webber is excellent and I would highly recommend her to both my family and friends.
in Virginia Beach |
DR Webber extracted my front tooth, painlessly. She explained everything she was doing. She was very thorough, and reviewed my medical history in great detail. She is a very caring and outstanding surgeon.
in Norfolk, VA |
There is nothing bad I can say....I absolutely love Dr. Webber. She has extracted three of my wisdom teeth, one while I was pregnant. I had braces and major dental work when I was younger, but they would always put me under. Dr. Webber was the first time I had local anesthias...so I was nervous! It was a breeze....and I credit that to her ability to walk you through the procedure as its occurring and constantly checking on how your doing throughout. In wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!!
Collegeville, PA |
My Daughter had to have eight teeth removed, we were both very anxious about this. Dr. Webber was amazing! Compassionate and caring, truly went above and beyond! I would recommend her to anybody needing oral surgery.
in Virginia Beach, Va |
Dr. Webber is an amazing attribute to the medical profession. She extracted a tooth from my young daughters mouth and could not have made it a more seamless process! She is thorough and precise in her work but more importantly, genuinely cares about her patients well-being before, during, and after treatment. We need more doctors like her in the industry! I highly recommend Dr. Webber for anyone needing oral surgery of any kind. Her calm demeanor makes a not-so-exciting visit more than tolerable
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Webber extracted all four of my daughter's wisdom teeth during her winter break from school. Not only was she accommodating with scheduling a time that worked for my student but she was wonderful before, during and after my daughter's surgery. She discussed all the options for my daughter's comfort during the procedure and was very attentive even after she had completed her treatment. Dr. Webber and her staff are professional, caring and give great care! I truly appreciate her practice.
Chesapeake, VA |
Dr. Webber is not only a great surgeon, she is an outstanding person. My daughter (and I) were both very anxious about a procedure to remove 6 teeth, and to expose a 7th in the roof of her mouth. Dr. Webber made sure that my daughter could ask all of the questions she needed to have answered, and made arrangements meant to minimize any stress. She was also completely accessible after the surgery, which made a HUGE difference in my daughter's care. I'd give 10 stars if I could!
Have you seen Dr. Caroline Webber, DDS?

Visit Dr. Webber