Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 60

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dartmouth, MA and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Universite De Montreal, Faculte De Medecine in 1991. She is affiliated with medical facilities Charlton Memorial Hospital and Saint Luke's Hospital Of New Bedford. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD

Caroline J Plamondon MD

300 Faunce Corner Rd Dartmouth, MA 02747

Compare Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Plamondon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Plamondon

4.5

Very disappointed. Had a consultation scheduled for April and was called a week prior for reschedule. It was rescheduled for June and received another call a week prior that it had to be canceled and rescheduled. Next available is end of august. How long am I supposed to wait just for a consultation. I’ll have to look elsewhere
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jun 10, 2021
Love that doctor.
Very happy! – Mar 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?
I can't say enough good about Dr. Plamondon! What a wonderful surgeon and person! Very thorough, caring and extremely talented. I would highly recommend her. Great staff too! Mary in Ashaway-June 2020
Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?
Had a breast reduction. Was so happy with the results. The women at the office where so nice and accommodating and Dr. Plamondon was great.
Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?
My surgery (breast reduction) was 1 year ago today and it was one of the best decisions of my life! From my very first consultation appointment, Dr. Plamondon & her staff were so supportive, friendly, professional, informative and caring and I felt so confident about my decision to be there. At every appointment (pre-op, post-op, surgery itself), I was always made to feel I could ask any questions and reach out to them with any concerns (staff never "rushes" you off the phone!) Highly recommend
Kristin A. – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Plamondon for years for Botox, fillers, microderm and recently for Vivace microneedeling. I always come out looking great. My husband was against it at the beginning but he's come around. He just said recently how good I looked and is now on board. I love that I never have that exaggerated look. Dr Plamandon is an artist. I wouldn't go to anybody else
Tiverton, RI – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?
I had a c-section scar from a traumatic experience; 31 years later, I was still dealing with the daily reminder of that experience. I have seen multiple doctors over the years to discuss abdominoplasty and Dr. Plamondon was THANKFULLY my final stop. Dr. P and her staff were so wonderful and understanding and within days of my first visit, I booked the surgery. I am now three weeks post op and I am so thrilled already with the results. Very nice people and beautifully done. Thank you again
East Greenwich, RI – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?
I had a breast augmentation recently by Dr. Plamondon. I was so worried about having this surgery, I didn't want to look fake. Dr. Plamondon explained everything and was awesome. I went back to try on the sizers on 2 different occasions just to make sure. I finally went ahead and had the best experience. I can't say enough about her. What a caring compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend her her without any hesitation to anyone.
Meghan in Bristol, RI – Oct 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?
I had breast implants that were 25 yrs old and needed to be removed as they were hard and I had capsular contracture. My original surgeon had retired and I was refered to Dr Plamondon by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. After my initial visit I knew I made the right choice as she answered all of my questions and made me feel very much at ease. I had the old implants removed and newer ones added. She calmed me throughout the entire process and I HIGHLY recommend her!! She's a wonderful Dr.
Kathi in Attleboro, Ma – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer, both breasts. After making the decision to have a bi-lateral mastectomy done, I was referred to Dr. Caroline Plamondon for reconstruction from Dr. Faulkenberry. From the initial visit, I felt a high level of comfort and care from Dr. Plamondon and staff. When I had any questions or concerns, I could get answers either email or telephone with prompt response times always. She never gave up on me and gave me hope during this life changing time.
KLC in Middletown, RI – Apr 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Plamondon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Plamondon?