Dr. Caroline Pierce, MD

Save

Internal Medicine | Female

Mecklenburg Medical Group Inc 200 S College St Ste 500 Charlotte, NC 28202 Get Directions
Dr. Caroline Pierce, MD
Dr. Caroline Pierce, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Charlotte, NC. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Pierce is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center.

Learn about this doctor

Dr. Pierce's Experience

0ExperienceMatch
Experience Match

See how Dr. Pierce's experience matches your preferences.

1
Specialties

For the best healthcare for your needs, choose a doctor who specializes in your medical condition.

1
Board Certifications

Board certification indicates that a doctor is highly qualified in the medical field in which they practice.

0
Conditions Treated

Check to see that this provider treats your medical condition.

0
Procedures Performed

Check to see that this provider performs the procedure that you need.

Background Check

Check to see if your provider has any malpractices, board actions, or sanctions.

Education

Learn more about where this provider went to medical school, residency, and more.

Awards & Recognition

View information about special awards and recognition for this provider.

Languages Spoken

Check to see what languages this provider and/or staff speak.

Memberships & Professional Affiliations

View memberships and affiliations associated with this provider.

Visiting Dr. Pierce

Dr. Pierce accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Pierce is now accepting new patients

Affiliated Hospitals

Hospital Quality
Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pierce has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pierce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pierce to family and friends
3.4
based on 10 total reviews (3 with comments)
Dr. Pierce's Performance
  • Trustworthiness
    VERY GOOD
  • Explains condition(s) well
    VERY GOOD
  • Answers Questions
    VERY GOOD
  • Time well spent
    VERY GOOD
Office & Staff Performance
  • Scheduling
    VERY GOOD
  • Office environment
    EXCELLENT
  • Staff friendliness
    VERY GOOD
  • Average wait time
    10 to 15 minutes
Patient Comments (3)
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Pierce has been my physician for over 5 years and each time I see her I am impressed with her genuine concern for me as a patient, her ability to "really listen" to me as a patient, her detailed processes to find a solution to get me back on track to my healthiest self! She exceeds any experience I have had with a doctor and I thought it was about time that I took a moment to recognize her excellence!
in Charlotte,nc |
Warning...do not see Dr Caroline Pierce. I was a patient of hers for 10 year and her bedside manner with well-visits and check-ups was always great. Then, I actually got sick, it was then that I learned she keeps INACCURATE medical and prescription records. I do not want to write too much information or detail but she has horrible follow-up and capabity when you need it, and the fact that she keeps inaccurate records kept her from treating me properly which resulted in many missed days of wo
in Charlotte, NC |
She listens to your concerns intently, then very sweetly dismisses them. There's a 95% chance your medical concern is nothing, but she has never ordered an extra test or taken a closer look to be sure it's not in that 5%. Once I was 11 mins late for a pop up appt (3 mins spent in line). I had walking pneumonia. She wouldn't see me b/c I passed the 10 min mark. If you want a pretty blonde dr that is nice, easy to talk to, and does the minimum due diligence, then Dr Pierce is perfect for you.
Have you seen Dr. Caroline Pierce, MD?
Are you Dr. Pierce?
Make it easy for patients to share their feedback. Also manage your personalized profile!

Compare Dr. Pierce

Compare this Doctor
View other doctors with similar experience to find the right doctor for you.
View all 10 matches

Dr. Pierce's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

  •  Based on total number of patients treated over the last 12 months
  •  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  No malpractice claims found
  •  No sanctions found
  •  No board actions found

Awards & Recognition

  • Awards & Honors
    • Healthgrades Honor Roll
    What is a recognized doctor
  • Media & Publications

    Dr. Pierce has no media or publications listed.

Background Check

  • 0
    Malpractice Claims

    No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

    What is medical malpractice
  • 0
    Sanctions

    No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

    What is a sanction or disciplinary action
  • 0
    Board Actions

    No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

    What are board actions

Board Certifications

Why It Matters: Dr. Pierce's Board Certifications

Board certification should be one of your top considerations when choosing a doctor. Board certification is an official recognition given to doctors who have met specific requirements set by national medical specialty boards in the... More

  • Internal Medicine

Conditions Treated

Dr. Pierce does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pierce and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Education

  • Medical School
    Medical University Of South Carolina

    Graduated in 1996

Languages Spoken

  • English

Memberships &
Professional Affiliations

Dr. Pierce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pierce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Specialties

  • Internal Medicine

Procedures Performed

Dr. Pierce does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pierce and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.