Dr. Caroline Motika, MD
Dr. Caroline Motika, MD is a Pulmonology Specialist in Tualatin, OR and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Motika has extensive experience in Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER / CANCER CENTER in 2004. They are affiliated with medical facilities such as Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center. Their office accepts new patients.
Legacy Medical Group-Pulmonary at Meridian Park19250 SW 65th Ave Ste 137 Tualatin, OR 97062
- Practices at Top HospitalPulmonary Care Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
- Recent ReviewsReviews made in the last 30 days. • See reviews
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Save up to 80% on prescriptions
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Motika
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Motika treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Motika treats other conditions, please contact the office at (503) 413-5702.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.
Dr. Motika is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about their experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.
Dr. Motika is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about their experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Motika's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Motika's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
- Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Anal and Rectal Cancer
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
- Cholecystitis and Gallstones
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- Colorectal Cancer
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
- Esophageal Varices
- Gastric Ulcer
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
- Hiatal Hernia
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Influenza (Flu)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Ischemic Colitis
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Peptic Ulcer
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Eosinophilia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Rheumatoid Lung Disease
- Rib Fracture
- Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm
- Secondary Malignancies
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
- Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Swine Flu
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Valley Fever
- Vascular Insufficiency of Intestines
- Viral Infection
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Motika accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Motika accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.