Dr. Caroline Morrison, MD

Dr. Caroline Morrison, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Caroline Morrison, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in psychiatry.

1755 Park St Ste 300

Naperville, IL 60563

Learn about Dr. Morrison

Dr. Morrison's Experience

Dr. Morrison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Rush Presby St Luke's M C

Dr. Morrison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morrison's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morrison to family and friends

Dr. Morrison's Performance

GOOD

Naperville clinical does not invest in patient care. I agree with the other reviews on the profit-focused mentality.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I did not have a good experience with Dr. Caroline Morrison. For Dr. Morrison, this is strickly business and she does not care about your well being. She will drop you if needed. Although I did like her at first, the doctor only sees her way and will not return calls if it doesn't suit her. Very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience at Naperville Psych and Caroline Morrison could not have been worse. I left the office in tears and am horrified by the treatment I received in this office. Naperville Psych and Caroline Morrison are concerned about generating revenue for their practice, not caring for their patients....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our office. Our medical or clinical director reviews each intake to match the patient's needs and schedule with the provider's experience/skills and availability. We make every effort to accommodate patients, but if we do not feel our providers are right for the patient, we have a responsibility to refer the patient to another practice or community resource.

I was a patient of hers for 16 yrs. Capable, but mostly interested in making $$$$. Charged $140 for a 20 minute appt which could have taken 10 minutes as I was on a maintenance dosage prescription. She is very inflexible if you are even occasionally late to appts or have to cancel without being...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am obviously very sorry to lose you as a patient after 16 years. I wish I had had an opportunity to address your concerns. We do run our office on time in respect of our patients' time. We are very transparent and explicit about our late cancellation and failed appointment policies, as well as patient's financial obligations for treatment, which have unfortunately increased in this era of healthcare and insurance change. I wish you well in your continued treatment.

Dr. Morrison listens to what you say but doesn't really offer solutions. Her conversation does not really seem on topic at times. If I was not already happy with my medicine plan (and didn't want to deal with someone trying to change it) I would probably seek a different doctor. The office is also...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I hope that you will give me the opportunity to address your concerns at your next visit. I value my relationship with my patients and hope to create an atmosphere of openness and mutual respect.