Dermatology  |
Dr. Caroline Mann, MD
Dr. Caroline Mann, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital and Barnes Jewish Hospital.

WU School/Medcn Dermatology

• HealthLink
  • Medica

Learn about Dr. Mann

Dr. Mann's Experience

Dr. Mann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• IN UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus
  • University Ca Sf Med Center

Dr. Mann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Mann's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Maryland Heights, MO |
Dr. Mann is clinically proficient, but talks too fast, too much and does not listen enough to patients. Makes you feel rushed during appointment. It's a shame because her own glowing skin is great proof that the regimen she recommends does work. Not likely to recommend to family and friends.
Fenton, MO |
Had an appt with her recently. She appeared to be in a hurry. Didn't spend much time addressing my concerns, counseling/giving me advise on how to care for my skin. Didn't feel comfortable with her, I don't think my money was well spent.
Eureka, MO |
Dr. Mann was able to help me with a chronic skin infection when two other dermatologists said that there was nothing that they could do to help me. But Dr. Mann properly diagnosed my condition and prescribed a treatment regime that produced positive results almost immediately. Additionally, she spotted another small pigmented lesion that the others had missed and referred me to a specialist for treatment.
St Louis, MO |
It took me 4 months to see Dr. Mann for a rash, referred by my PCP. Her staff suggested a "full body exam". She was in my exam for less than 5 min. The full body exam consisted of her pointing to abnormalities on my body and just naming them, in 1 min flat. Nothing charted. I would not go back to her or recommend her. I have never seen anything like it.
St Louis, MO |
I have Granuloma Annulare and was seeing a dermatologist that referred me to Dr. Mann. They have light therapy in their office and thought I would be better served by Dr. Mann... WRONG. It took 5 months to get an appointment..she blasted into exam room and hadn't even read my chart. She TOLD ME that I didn't have time for light therapy and totally dismissed me. I wouldn't go back if all my skin was falling off!!!!!!
St Louis, MO |
Really disappointed in my experiences with Dr. Mann and her staff. If you need to reschedule it takes months to get another appointment, but if Dr. Mann needs to reschedule you magically have three options the very next week. Recently drove 45 mins from the city for an appointment to find out she had left for the day. Her staff left me a voicemail saying Dr. Mann's schedule had opened up and I could come in earlier if I wanted - which I couldn't. Very unclear that my appointment was cancelled
in Farmington, MO |
I never feel rushed or feel like she minimizes my concerns. The wait times in her office are typically super short.
in Lake Saint Louis, MO |
I had been seeing her yearly or every 6 mo . for years. She was in a hurry and fliting around like she had something more important to do. I have many Seborrheic Keratosis..some very large and catch on clothing and bleed..they all itch and are really bothersome to me. They are growing larger and larger. I have had many basal cells frozen to remove plus Mohs on several facial places. Now I am recovering from rotator cuff surgery plus the discomfort of uncontrollable itiching. These are not
in Maryland Heights, MO |
terrible experience. the assistant did everything and she popped in for 30 (rude) seconds. And it was obvious she has not chairside manner. Didn't want to listen to me. It was a horrible experience, and I ended up going to another Dr. to get my problem resolved.
Had a rude resident with her. She did a quick skin check didn't even look through my hair for moles. Rushed me and hardly spent 10 min. Drove 45 min to see her and left very upset never to go there agsin
St Louis, MO |
I waited for over a month to get in to see Dr. Mann. I had been going to another dermatologist who was managing my dry skin, but then he stopped taking my insurance. After looking at my spot for roughly 1 minute, she advised there was nothing she could do. Told me I should probably go to hypnotherapy or take a anti-itch drug that will cause drowsiness. I declined both. She was quick to remove my moles though. It's been over a month and I have yet to get the results via phone or mail.
Have you seen Dr. Caroline Mann, MD?
Are you Dr. Mann?