Dr. Caroline Millan, MD

Dr. Caroline Millan, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Caroline Millan, MD is a gynecology specialist in Pawleys Island, SC and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med in 1992 and specializes in gynecology and adolescent gynecology.Read her story

56 Business Center Dr

Pawleys Island, SC 29585

• Golden Rule
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Millan

See how frequently Dr. Millan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Millan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Millan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Millan "As a Gynecologist, I understand that I'm treating the whole person, not just the health issue that brought the woman into my office. Women's health care has evolved dramatically over the last few years. I believe that an important element in delivering quality care is being up-to-date on new developments in the care of females. I'm always looking for better treatment options for my patients. I believe that mutually engaged patient-physician relationship, plus the delivery of evidence-based medicine, will improve the health and quality of life of my patients." "

This content was provided by Dr. Millan "Several members of my family are in the medical field and have I was exposed to all aspects of medicine at an early age. My passion for women's health issues developed during a clinical rotation in medical school.

• Gynecology
  • Adolescent Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Georgetown University Medicine Program/Dc General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Millan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Millan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Millan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Millan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millan to family and friends

Dr. Millan's Performance

Dr. Millan Says:
"

I welcome comments from my patients. The positive ones show me I'm practicing medicine in a way that helps them.  The negative comments show me how I can improve their care and patient satisfaction.

"

I felt at ease the first time I met her. She is there for your best interest, takes her time with you and makes sure she understands you. Dr. Millan truly wants to make sure you get the best treatment and you stay healthy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Millan is very thorough, personable & professional. She is sensitive & puts you at ease. We never look forward to an annual GYN exam, but it's important that we have them. It's great to have a Dr you feel cares about you & has these qualities. I would highly recommend her!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Millan is awesome! I've seen several gynecologists over the past 25 years, and I like her better than all the rest. She really listens, makes the exam process very comfortable and explains everything thoroughly. Office was able to give me an appointment right away.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Awesome , caring , listen , knowledgeable
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Millian along with her staff is the best. Even though I only knew her for short period of time, I feel so much love when i enter her facility. Her along with her nurse Toni took out a lot of time trying to help me threw all of obstacles and went above helping me get situated with other...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1