Dr. Caroline Millan, MD

Dr. Caroline Millan, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Caroline Millan, MD is a gynecology specialist in Pawleys Island, SC and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med in 1992 and specializes in gynecology and adolescent gynecology.Read her story

56 Business Center Dr

Pawleys Island, SC 29585

• Golden Rule
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Millan

See how frequently Dr. Millan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Millan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Millan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Millan "As a Gynecologist, I understand that I'm treating the whole person, not just the health issue that brought the woman into my office. Women's health care has evolved dramatically over the last few years. I believe that an important element in delivering quality care is being up-to-date on new developments in the care of females. I'm always looking for better treatment options for my patients. I believe that mutually engaged patient-physician relationship, plus the delivery of evidence-based medicine, will improve the health and quality of life of my patients." "

This content was provided by Dr. Millan "Several members of my family are in the medical field and have I was exposed to all aspects of medicine at an early age. My passion for women's health issues developed during a clinical rotation in medical school.

• Gynecology
  • Adolescent Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Georgetown University Medicine Program/Dc General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Millan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Millan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Millan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Millan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Millan

Dr. Millan?
Dr. Millan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Caroline Millan, MD
Dr. Millan checks ALL of the boxes. She's kind, knowledgeable, interested, informative, and has the best doctor/patient manner. In 60 years, there has been none better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Millan, MD?
Dr. Milan is hands down the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. She is intelligent, compassionate and respectful. All my life I have had to go to the health department for all of my women's care needs and I felt like livestock being herded through. The doctors never listened to my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Millan, MD?
I felt at ease the first time I met her. She is there for your best interest, takes her time with you and makes sure she understands you. Dr. Millan truly wants to make sure you get the best treatment and you stay healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Millan, MD?
Dr Millan is very thorough, personable & professional. She is sensitive & puts you at ease. We never look forward to an annual GYN exam, but it's important that we have them. It's great to have a Dr you feel cares about you & has these qualities. I would highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Millan, MD?
Dr. Millan is awesome! I've seen several gynecologists over the past 25 years, and I like her better than all the rest. She really listens, makes the exam process very comfortable and explains everything thoroughly. Office was able to give me an appointment right away.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Millan?