Dr. Caroline A. Glicksman, MD

Dr. Caroline A. Glicksman, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female | 59 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

From their first consultation, patients notice the warm, friendly atmosphere of my Sea Girt office. I have never run my practice like a plastic surgery factory. I've based my practice on the philosophy that an educated patient will make better, safer decisions, and I personally spend a great deal of time with every patient. Consultations, I believe should be informative, pleasant, and without any pressure to schedule a procedure. Further, all consultations are always with me, and you will never be seen by a medical assistant or a nurse educator. Neither my staff, nor myself will ever recommend an operation, or even a non-surgical procedure, that you don't need. In fact, I would rather see all of my patients leave the office well informed, without an operation, or product, than undergo an unnecessary procedure.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Glicksman's Experience

See how Dr. Glicksman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glicksman

Dr. Glicksman accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Glicksman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Glicksman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glicksman to family and friends
Dr. Glicksman's Performance
in Brick, NJ |
My initial visit with Dr. Glicksman was to discuss my saline implants, which are over 25 years old. I had concerns that they may need to be replaced. After a visit that lasted about one hour (with my husband in the room asking questions), we decided to wait until they required action since there are no current issues. I was extremely impressed that she did not push for surgery. I have also used her for Cool Scuplting and am extremely happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Glicksman.
in Spring Lake, NJ |
I am now 1 year after my breast augmentation with Dr. Glicksman and just had my one-year check-up. I did a lot of research before my surgery and even went to two consultations before I met Dr. Glicksman. She was the only doctor who took the time to teach me about all of the possible implants available and which implants would fit my body. She used the 3D imaging to help me decide what I wanted before my surgery and my results look just like what she planned for me. I was given really good instru
in Manasquan, NJ |
I am so happy I went with Dr. Glicksman. As impressed as I was with the time and care she took with me beforehand, I am even more impressed with the results. Dr. Glicksman really listened to my concerns and fit me with implants I feel comfortable with. They look and feel natural. All my friends are amazed by her work and I would (and do) highly recommend her to anyone considering plastic surgery. Although I haven't met many plastic surgeons I can't imagine finding anyone more skilled, thoughtfu
Have you seen Dr. Caroline A. Glicksman, MD?
Are you Dr. Glicksman?

Compare Dr. Glicksman

Dr. Glicksman says...

A board certified plastic surgeon since 1994, Dr. Glicksman has authored chapters in numerous prestigious textbooks and peer-reviewed journals, including two chapters in the October 2015 Clinics of Plastic Surgery. She lectures regionally, nationally, and internationally, covering topics including the management of breast implant complications, the use of highly cohesive gel implants for breast asymmetry, and patient education in breast augmentation.

Dr. Glicksman has been a principle investigator for 5 breast implant clinical trials since 1998. She has placed over 1200 shaped implants for breast augmentation, revision augmentation, and breast reconstruction. She is a current and founding member of Allergan's Executive Council, a member of the ASERF (Aesthetic Surgery Education and research Foundation) committee, as well as a 2015 recipient of an ASERF research grant. Dr. Glicksman is also a founding member and member of the medical advisory board for the Plastic Surgery Channel.

Dr. Glicksman holds three United States patents related to breast implant surgery and continually strives to improve outcomes for women undergoing breast augmentation and reconstruction. Her practice includes plastic surgery of the face and body. Married to an Orthopaedic surgeon, she has four children.

Dr. Glicksman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Glicksman says...

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery since 1994, Dr. Glicksman specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Glicksman performs both non-surgical and surgical aesthetic procedures including the treatment of the aging face, neck and eyes. Non-surgical rejuvenation includes the use of  fillers, Botox, and laser. Surgical procedures include face and neck lifts, and blepharoplasty. Body contouring procedures include non-surgical fat reduction techniques including CoolSculpting, as well as liposuction, tummy-tucks, arm and thigh lifts. Dr. Glicksman is a national authority on breast augmentation, revision breast augmentation and breast reconstruction procedures. She also performs breast reductions and breast lifts. Skin care also includes skin cancer screenings and the removal of skin moles and lesions.

Dr. Glicksman says...

Advanced breast augmentation that produces beautiful, long lasting outcomes is possible. Many patients however, are seeking revision for problems with their implants. The most common reasons patients undergo a revision in the United States are for size change, capsular contracture, visible or palpable implants, or deformities due to skin stretch and malposition of their implants. Some patients were only offered a saline implant, were were oversized.  Dr. Glicksman specializes in revision breast augmentation. Patients with older saline implants are offered newer options, including in-office deflation and 3D imaging. This offers patients the opportunity to visualize their potential outcomes with a lift alone, or a different sized gel implant, before they go to the operating room.

Body contouring procedures now include non-invasive CoolSculpting. Evaluation and treatment by a board certified plastic surgeon helps assure patients are getting the right treatment for their specific problem.

Dr. Glicksman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Algorithms for the Management of Breast Implant Complications, 2004
    • Breast Imaging for Plastic Surgeons, 1992
    • The Management of Late Seromas, 2011
    • www.theplasticsurgerychannel.com, 2010-now

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glicksman's Board Certifications

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

Mass Genl Hospital Newton Wellesley Hospital

Completed in 1992

University Of Massachusetts

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Glicksman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glicksman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Biopsy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Cyst