Dr. Caroline Cella, MD

Dr. Caroline Cella, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Caroline Cella, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in North Chesterfield, VA. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Cella is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital and CJW Medical Center - Chippenham.

Primary Health Group

• CHAMPVA
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • EBMS

Learn about Dr. Cella

I am committed to working with you every step of the way and providing exceptional healthcare through all stages of life. I focus on the primary healthcare needs of patients aged 7 and older, and through continuous study, my goal is to remain current with innovative procedures, techniques and technologies to best meet your needs.

Dr. Cella's Experience

Dr. Cella's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Winston Salem
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • NC Baptist Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • NC Baptist Hospital

Dr. Cella has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cella to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Cella's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cella for almost twenty years and I have been very pleased with her. She never rushes through the exam or consultation and is always available to listen to whatever problems or issues that you are experiencing. She is also very prompt as far as your appointment time is concerned and I have never had to wait longer than a few minutes before being called back once I arrived.
in Richmond, VA |
I value the positive experiences that I have had for the past 10 plus years under the care of Dr. Cella. She enters the examination room with a smile and a noticeable calm presence. I always feel that I have her full attention when I am relaying my concerns. She checks and rechecks to see if all of my questions and concerns have been addressed; in addition to explaining the diagnosis and treatment. I trust her decisions which have contributed to my good health and well-being.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Caroline Clla is the greatest always has time to listen & gives good advice. She & her entire staff are always friendly & helpful...David E.
in Richmond, VA |
All of the staff are super friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr Cella to any of my friends or family.
in Chesterfield, VA |
Dr. Cella was recommended to me by another highly respected doctor, and I have received excellent care from Dr. Cella and her entire team for the last eight years since moving to Chesterfield from Maui.
midlothian, va |
love her!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Cella is the best primary care physician my family has known!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
I had a chronic sore throat for two years and had to constantly go back to Dr. Cella because of this. Each time I was given a prescription for antibiotics and she never did anything else. I ended up seeing an ENT specialist out of frustration and upon my first visit, I was diagnosed with chronic tonsillitis. Something as simple as this should have been diagnosed easily by Dr. Cella and it would have saved me countless doctor visits, antibiotic prescriptions and un-needed worry.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Cella is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable, and very good doctor. She is a good listener and she always address my concerns. My experience having her as my doctor has been excellent. Dr. Cella is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her for everyone.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Cella is a very caring and compassionate Dr. She always takes the time to explain your medical details and I trust her decision making. The staff is very professional, courteous and respectful. Scheduling appointments are easy and very little waiting time in office.
in Richmond, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cella for around 25+ years, plus my husband was also. Quite a few of my family also goes to her. i would recommend her to any one who asked for a Dr. Everyone I know that goes to her is well satisfied.
in Richmond, VA |
I love Dr Cella! I would follow her anywhere! She really listens and works hard to find a solution to your promblem!
Richmond, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr Cella for quite a few years, and recently went to a previously scheduled annual physical. When I got to the exam room I told the nurse I wasn't going to have the exam, I needed to talk with dr cella. My husband had died suddenly the prior week, and I was upset, anxious and confused. Dr. Cella could not have been more comforting, reassuring, and helpful. Her flexibility in rescheduling my physical was appreciated.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Cella is by far one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever known. She is dedicated and responsive to my medical needs as well. She is thorough and answers my questions respectfully.
in Richmond, Va |
Dr. Cella and this practice are fantastic! I am always able to get a same day appointment when I need it. The staff is courteous and helpful. I appreciate the care I receive and highly recommend them to anyone in search of an excellent healthcare provider.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Cella has been my primary care physician for many years. She is very personable, compassionate as well as thorough, thoughtful, and extremely intelligent. I have recommended her to several people who were also impressed with Dr. Cella. She is obviously well adjusted and passes these qualities on to her patients.
in RICHMOND,VA |
Attentive,professional and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Caroline Cella, MD?

Visit Dr. Cella

• CHAMPVA
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • EBMS
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Freedom Health
    Freedom Network
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Tricare
  • HealthSmart
    Tricare
  • Inter Valley Health Plan
  • International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
  • Magellan Health Services
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Marsh Affinity Group Services
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • Nationwide
  • New York Life
  • North America Administrators (NAA)
  • One Health