Dr. Caroline Barton, MD

Dr. Caroline Barton, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Caroline Barton, MD is a neurology specialist in Kenner, LA and has been practicing for 22 years. She specializes in neurology, pain medicine, and more.Read her story

LSU Healthcare Network

200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 205

Kenner, LA 70065

• Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Barton

See how frequently Dr. Barton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Barton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Barton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barton "Dr. Caroline Barton neurologist with interests in the following areas: Epilepsy Sleep Medicine Dystonia (Botox injections) Spasticity (Botox injections, Baclofen pump refills) Post-Herpetic Neuralgia (Qutenza patches) Headache (Botox injections and Nerve Blocks) Cervical Pain (Trigger point injections) Neuropathy Dementia Movement Disorders Cosmetic Botox She is fellowship trained in Clinical Neurophysiology with attention to Epilepsy and Sleep Medicine."

• Neurology
  • Clinical Neurophysiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Barton does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University

Dr. Barton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barton has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Barton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barton's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barton to family and friends

Dr. Barton's Performance

GOOD

By far the worst doctor I’ve ever been to. She was very rude and very unprofessional. I had been waiting 4 months after being referred to her. Just for me to sit and wait in the waiting room for hours. And when I finally got to see her she told me she didn’t wanna hear about my problems and for me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for this review. We're very sorry about your experience, and we'd like to have someone reach out to you personally. Please email us at connect@ochsner.org with your contact information so we can pass it along.

Dr. Barton is the BEST! I suffered with headaches for many, many years and she is the only doctor who ever spent the time to really help me. Now I live pain-free and it's changed my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Super thorough. More a total lifestyle approach - not a pill pusher. Stays current on the medecine. More informed you are on your condition the more engaging the doc.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very unprofessional, doesn't listen to her patients. I would get another Dr if my insurance covered it. Not friendly atand all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Barton is not a very nice person!! I have nerve damage and all she wants to talk about is yoga. When I tried to tell her something else about my condition she said she didn't want to hear it. Sorry but that's not the way you talk to patients. Don't even want to give her a star I recommend that...more