Ophthalmology  |
Female
Dr. Caroline Alexander, MD
Dr. Caroline Alexander, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Jamaica, NY. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center.

8849 163rd St Fl 1

Jamaica, NY 11432

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Fidelis Care
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Alexander

See how frequently Dr. Alexander performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pterygium
Blepharitis
Glaucoma

Dr. Alexander's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Alexander does not have any board certifications listed.

• Blepharitis

• Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Alexander is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Alexander has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Alexander's Performance
    GOOD
in New York, NY |
I will like to thank this doctor for cancelling a cataract surgery a few days before the surgery. Because of her incompetence and dishonesty in claiming that her office no longer accepts my insurance. Surgery was done by NY Eye and Ear by REAL professionals. She did have the decency to explain or call and let me know why she cancelled my surgery. My last visit to her I waited close to two hours and almost passed out because I am a diabetic. Both doctor and her staff needs to be retrained.
in Jamaica, NY |
Highly Recommend ! From the time I first arrived, I felt so relaxed and welcomed, a real caring environment, always willing to be available. The staff is so friendly, very refreshing. They should teach other Dr. offices how to treat clients/customers. I came late the last patient for the day and the Dr and staff was willing to see me.
in Jamaica , NY |
What an amazing doctor!! Sooooo caring and patient with me! Cant wait to go back and see her and that wonderfully fabulous saleslady in the sunglass shop!!! FABULOUSSSSSS!!!
in Jamaica, NY |
Dr. Alexander is a wonderful doctor, she has a lot of patience with you. You have nothing to worry about her, very good doctor nothing to worry about.
in Jamaica, NY |
There was a small aneurysm in my right eye which she detected and helped save me from severe suffering in the future. Kudos ! She is very patient with all her patients.
in Jamaica, NY |
She takes time to see her patients. Her way of dealing with patients is amazing. She checks patients' eyes with extreme care and utmost patience.
in Laurelton, NY |
Dr. Alexander is wonderful and very pleasant. She is very thorough and cares about all her patients.
in Bellerose, NY |
Dr. Caroline Alexander makes me feel comfortable, she is very caring and thorough. My cataract operation at the hands of Dr's Alexander and Morcos was the most interesting experience; I felt no pain, they communicated with me during the operation and I felt relaxed and fulfilled afterwards. I would highly recommend Dr. Alexander's caring and efficient practice to anyone in need of eye care.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr Caroline Alexander is an excellent and kind physician who not only correctly diagnosed my rare cataract condition but aurhixally and precisely corrected my significantly impaired vision. My cataracts and astigmatism in both eyes were simultaneously removed and corrected leaving me with a clarity of sight I had only hoped for. I now only require glasses for reading! Dr. Alexander is a very patient Dr who genuinely cares for her patients .
in Jamaica, NY |
Es una buena Doctora y muy inteligente. Me gusta que explica muy bien las cosas.
in Jamaica, NY |
Very caring and loving. With lots of patience attending to her patient.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Alexander is a sweetheart ! She takes her time with each patient and explains everything clearly, she really cares. My sister recommended me to see her and now that I have met her, I'm going to bring the whole family.
in Jamaica, NY |
I was able to walk in and the Dr was able to see me that day!
in New York, NY |
I had the worst experience with Dr. Caroline Alexander. I am going to file an official complaint. She has the worst attitude and has misbehaved with me and verbally abused me. She has no sense of time and often shows up late to her office. My last visit, I had to walk out because she refused to stop gossiping with her assistant while making me wait over 30 minutes. She did not treat me with respect and was screaming at me because I said if she can see me since I had work obligation.
Have you seen Dr. Caroline Alexander, MD?
Are you Dr. Alexander?

Visit Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO