Dr. Caroline Abolade, MD

Dr. Caroline Abolade, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Caroline Abolade, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Montgomery, AL. She specializes in psychiatry.Read her story

1331 Old Oak Pl

Montgomery, AL 36117

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Abolade

See how frequently Dr. Abolade performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bipolar Disorder
Psychiatric Evaluation
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Abolade's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Abolade's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Abolade "Dr Caroline Abolade graduated from medical school 27 years ago. Her experience has been in delivering both in - patient and outpatient psychiatric care. The last 10 years have been exclusively dedicated to what she loves doing the most - out patient psychiatric care. She is a married mother of 2 boys. She enjoys reading, writing & traveling all over the world & discovering other cultures. The doctor sings - "to the best of my ability" - in her local church choir. She is originally from Nigeria, West Africa but after living in the south now for twelve years, she considers Montgomery, Al home & can say "Y'all" with the best of them!"

This content was provided by Dr. Abolade "At Grace Point Behavioral, we believe in personalized care and do not consider the patient as just a file number.  "I'm a physician first and foremost & I treat the patient as a whole person, not just as a psychiatric patient." We co- ordinate with your other physicians to complete your care when other clinical issues are identified in your evaluation. "

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Adult Psychotherapy
  • Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Wayne State University

Dr. Abolade has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abolade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abolade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abolade's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abolade to family and friends

Dr. Abolade's Performance

I've been seeing Dr. Abolade for approx. 6-7 yrs now. I feel as though she gives me her undivided attention and genuinely cares about me and wants to give her objective input (although many times I may not like it) to help me deal with life issues and stressors. She has helped me tremendously.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Drug pusher. After seeing her for two years with no progress, seeing one of her unhelpful counselors and trying different medication she ask, “why are you here?” She never gave me questionnaires to help diagnose a condition.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm so grateful for Dr. Abolade. I was dealing with anxiety and depression. She showed compassion and was very much concerned about what I was going through. Her counsel was amazing and very helpful. The medication we discussed and she recommended turned out to be the best for me. "On my next...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Charges and overcharges for everything that other doctors don't charge for at all. Rigid.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
i find her to be intimidating and very opinionated. she also speaks in a manner that makes you feel smaller than you already feel, atleast in my experience. I hate going to see her, it's very uncomfortable.