Dr. Carolina Ocampo, MD

Dr. Carolina Ocampo, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 54 years old

Dr. Ocampo specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Highland, IN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ocampo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ocampo's Experience

See how Dr. Ocampo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ocampo

Dr. Ocampo accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Ocampo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Ocampo
Dr. Ocampo's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (48)
in Smith |
Dr. Ocampo seemed great at my 1st appointment, (1 1/2 hr wait). But her staff has a litany of pat answers, so they don't have to work to hard or actually check on anything. 1st we got the labs but the Dr. has not reviewed them, 2nd we never got the labs, 3 the Dr. will call, 4 the Dr. left a message (nope), 5 the Dr. will call (again). So now it's 5 days and 13 calls later still no lab answers, there's a firewall of incompetence between the Dr. and her patients. what is wrong with these people?
Horrible experiences. I have been seeing this doctor for the past year and it is all drama. Dr ocampo and her nurses and most staff are so unorganized and im convinced that nobody knows what they are doing. They have been sending me to get blood work done every two months for a condition that I have had my entire life and only should have checked once of twice annually. It is such a struggle to get refills on my levo prescription. Stay away from this practice!
in Hammond In |
Dr . Ocampo is patient and takes time with her patients , wait time is usually short
in Hammond |
I have been seeing Dr. O'Campo for years. She always addresses my concerns. I appreciate that she does not just give me medication because of my complaints, but always checks to be sure, that my initial problem is not caused by a greater condition. I appreciate her care/treatment.
in Hammond, IN |
Always kind and Curtious and will squeeze you any day of the week.
in Griffith, IN |
I went to this office for the first time last week. After waiting over two hours to see the doctor, I met with the nurse practitioner. I have terrible migraines, and I was looking for treatment with this issue. I was told I needed to get some tests done first, and they don't have a lab onsite. When I contacted the lab I was referred to, the cost of the tests was over 1200 dollars. I have called the office twice now to discuss my other options, and still have not heard back.
Planeta7777@sbcglobal.net |
I suffer from anemia when to this doctor because i wasn't feeling well... They have me to do lab work i did that same-day i my results in the mail from the place i had my lab done and they fax my results to them has been a week and no one has call to explain my results... I been calling and calling samething someone well call you... BEEN A WEEK AND NOTHING!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Carolina Ocampo, MD?
Are you Dr. Ocampo?

Compare Dr. Ocampo

Dr. Ocampo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Ocampo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ocampo's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ocampo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ocampo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Far Eastern University--Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation

Graduated in 1988

St Elizabeths Hospital

Completed in 1999

St Elizabeths Hospital

Completed in 2001

Dr. Ocampo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ocampo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ocampo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ocampo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.