Dr. Carolina Hernandez, MD

Dr. Carolina Hernandez, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 50 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hernandez specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Stafford, VA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hernandez? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hernandez's Experience

84Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hernandez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hernandez

Dr. Hernandez accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hernandez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hernandez
Dr. Hernandez's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (22)
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr Hernandez is a thorough and caring doctor, she takes the time to explain and talk to her patients, unlike other doctors I have seen who seem to rush in and out of the office before you have the time to ask questions. She also sees my mother who speaks Spanish and has forgotten her English, she is wonderful, sweet and caring with my elder mother and best of all, she is able to communicate with her in her native language.
in Woodbridge, VA |
I am having surgery and had to see a primary care Dr. My appointment was at 2 pm, at 2:40 I was finally called back where a nurse went over my info, told me the dr would be with me soon. When I said I had another appt at 4 she went and spoke to the dr. Dr came in ,told me I need to schedule multiple appts one in the am one pm. ( I already had an am appt) then could not do any of the required tests because I needed to fast and I was in a hurry. Turns out I did not need to fast. waste of time!!!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Hernandez speaks down to her patients. She does so while staring at a screen and before rushing out of the room. Her billing "department" is incompetent. On more than one occasion they have claimed to not receive payment even with proof that it has been paid. The last time my family set foot in that office her rude receptionist and then Dr. Hernandez publicly humiliated my father for non payment of $42, which had been cleared through his bank. She dictates to and shows little care.
in Stafford, VA |
Great doctor, impecable bedside manners, and the staff is sweet
in Stafford, VA |
Dr. Hernandez tells it like it is and give good advice. She is very helpful in getting you the care you need. She exercises good judgement so as not to waste your time and money. Her advice is valuable.
in Stafford VA |
Dr. Hernandez listen to her patients and really cares. she is always willing to explain health concerns with you.
Have you seen Dr. Carolina Hernandez, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernandez?

Compare Dr. Hernandez

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.