Dr. Carole Agin, MD

Pain Medicine •  Female • Age 60

Dr. Agin

Comprehensive Pain Management Associates

2 Ohio Dr # 102 New Hyde Park, NY 11042

Dr. Carole Agin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in New Hyde Park, NY and has been practicing for 29 years. She specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Agin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Agin

4.1

Dr. Agin?
Dr. Agin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carole Agin, MD
Dr Agin is not only a wonderful doctor, but a lovely person as well. Dr Agin has been helping me deal with the aftermath of three major surgeries on my left knee. She is a certified acupuncturist and I have found this to be most helpful. When a patient is in pain, it is important for a doctor to be a good listener as well as an excellent diagnostician, and Dr Agin is both. I cannot rate her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?
Dr Agin is a warm caring compassionate person. Her dedication to her patients is impeccable. I have been her patient for many years. She listens to every concern & provides the best treatment and procedures that allow me to live w/chronic pain. She also chg'd my life by helping me eliminate alcohol completely. Dr Agin is not only my Dr whom I will always cherish I also consider her a friend. She is selfless in every aspect of her commitment to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Agin for 4 years. Her commitment to patient care and wellness is extraordinary. She is eager to listen to all of my questions and she always supports me in getting my pain under control. I appreciate having a physician who listens to me and treats me fairly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?
Dr. Agin is a very caring, extremely knowledgeable doctor who listens to your every concern and works hard to get to the root of a problem and solve or diminish it. I have been a patient of Dr. Agin's for many years and she always knows how to calm me and reassure me that she is there to help me and continue to be by my side until my issue is more relieved. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a highly competent pain management professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?
Dr. Agin is an amazing doctor and person. She literally saved my mother's life. My mom has been in chronic pain for many years and on so many drugs that she was deteriorating quickly and we almost lost her many times. We were referred to see Dr. Agin, and within a few months, my mother is off of all the narcotics and has come alive again. Dr. Agin provided her with alternative treatment. She is kind and truly cares for her patients. She is a true miracle worker in my families opinion!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?
Very knowledgeable, caring, listens well, patient, explains things very well, and skillful, and her treatment recommendations, considering all the available options, were pretty low end, and inexpensive. My wife and I were very impressed. She couldn't be nicer. We were very impressed, and we have had many experiences with different Doctors over the years. Also she patiently spent a lot of time with us to achieve the objective of pain reduction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?
In addition to being a knowledgable and consummate professional, Dr. Agin is also compassionate, empathetic and warm. In a practice that treats chronic pain it is particularly important to have a physician who understands the emotional as well as the physical ramifications of constant pain. Dr. Agin not only treats the physical symptoms but is encouraging and helps her patients to cope with the changes in their lifestyles brought on by dealing with persistent pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?
I have had many Drs for some very serious, life threatening illnesses & injuries & have been in Dr. Agins care for about 5yrs. Every ques is answ'd fully, very seldom will wait beyond your appt time, you nvr feel rushed, goes out of her way to make sure u are receiving the best care possible & always shows concern & compassion. There is not enough rm here for me to describe all her attributes & I pray for her to live a long, healthy life, to continue her calling. She is what a Dr is supps'd 2 B!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?
She likes to talk about herself more than finding out about you, after many visits nothing changed. Also very quick to refer to another doctor when I believe she could have helped me if she took Any interest.This was at the pro health offices in lake success
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carole Agin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Agin?

• Pain Medicine

Beth Israel Med Center
1987
Beth Israel Med Center

Dr. Agin accepts

Dr. Agin accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
Oxford Liberty

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Agin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Agin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
high

Dr. Agin treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 87% of her peers

Dr. Agin treats this condition more than 87% of her peers