Dr. Carol Spies, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Carol Spies, MD
Dr. Carol Spies, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Englewood, CO. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Spies is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital and Swedish Medical Center.

Dr. Spies' Care Philosophy

Doctors of internal medicine focus on adult medicine and have had special training focusing on the prevention and treatment of diseases adults can face. These physicians have a lengthy clinical and scientific training dedicated to learning how to prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases that affect adults. While the name "internal medicine" may suggest that internists only deal with problems of internal organs, this is not the case. Internists are trained to treat the whole person, not individual organ systems. Internists are sometimes considered the "doctor's doctor," because they are frequently called to act as consultants to other physicians to help solve puzzling diagnosis.

Dr. Spies' Experience

See how Dr. Spies' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spies

Dr. Spies accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Spies is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Spies has admitting privileges.

Dr. Spies' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spies to family and friends
    Dr. Spies' Performance
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Spies has been my physician for many years - before and during Medicare eligibility! She is very knowledgeable, professional and caring! She is definitely committed to the highest standard of medical practice. I would not hesitate recommending her to family or friends. She is a very good listener and gives very relevant responses. She provides very relevant referrals to specialists!
    Denver, CO |
    Dr Spies is an excellent Physician. Very compassionate, knowledgeable and , listens to your concerns. She works with you to develop a care plan that accommodates your physical and emotional needs. I have also chosen her as a Physician for my two daughters. Thank you Dr Spies
    in Centennial |
    I really appreciate the care I get from Dr. Spies and the rest of the staff. I trust her decisions and feel she listens to my concerns and is willing to discuss any of my issues.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Spies has been my primary physician for more than 10 years. I prefer internists as primary doctors, and Dr. Spies is an excellent one. Over the several years I have seen her, Dr. Spies has always listened carefully to my questions and responded thoughtfully. In her presence, I have never felt like "just another senior citizen." She probably is the most "on time" doctor I have. It is only a short wait in the exam room before she arrives.
    in Denver, CO |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Spies for many years and always feel that I receive a thorough exam and follow up each year. She will always arrange for further tests such as bone density, when they are due and these are always arranged in a very timely manner. Prescriptions are renewed immediately and her staff is always very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Spies!
    in Littleton, CO |
    I have been a patient for about 25 years and have always appreciated her thoroughness, competence, humor and kindness. She has seen me through many surgeries and a few minor issues. She was also my husbands physician and sent me a personal note when he passed.
    in Aurora, CO |
    All the Drs. and Staff are exceptional and professional.
    Littleton, CO |
    She has been my primary physician for over 20 years has provided me and my family outstanding care. She is an Outstanding doctor!
    in Englewood, CO |
    For years I have been a patient of Dr. Spies. She is wonderful. She listens, knows what to prescribe and schedules an appointment for follow up. I am very lucky to have her as my primary care physician.
    in Englewood, CO |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Spies for many years now. Each time she listens to my concerns with a genuine caring attitude. She spends the time needed and answers my questions thoroughly. I would highly recommend Dr. Spies as a primary care physician!
    Denver, CO |
    When my Dr was out of the office I was scheduled with Dr. Carol Spies. My regular Dr at this office is Tambra Woods. She is outstanding. Dr Spies ranks right up there. I have great confidence in these Dr's and this office. Best Dr's office in Denver I believe.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Spies is an outstanding doctor. She's professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I highly recommend her!
    in Englewood, Co |
    Very warm. Answers questions. Promptness in seeing patients. Friendly office. She has been my Primary for several years and I feel confident under her care.
    Denver, CO |
    Excellent internist. A physicians physician.
    in Centennial CO |
    My wife and I have been delighted to have thirty years of Dr. Spies's care for our health. She has been most wise and caring as our primary health provider, and she was warmly recommended by my wife's cousin, a research physician.
    in Paoli CO 80746 |
    Dr Spies listens and cares, something not many doctors still do
    Have you seen Dr. Carol Spies, MD?
    Are you Dr. Spies?

Dr. Spies' Care Philosophy

Dr. Spies' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Spies has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Spies' Board Certifications

• Abdominal Cutaneous Nerve Entrapment Syndrome
    • Abdominal Disorders
    • Abdominal Hernia
    • Abdominal Injuries
    • Abdominal Muscle Strain
    • Abdominal Tumor
    • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
    • Antibody Deficiency Disease

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

University of Colorado Hospital
      University Of Colorado

Dr. Spies does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spies and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Earwax Removal