Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |
Dr. Carol Reid, MD
Dr. Carol Reid is an ear, nose, and throat (ENT) physician and a nationally respected reconstructive and aesthetic/cosmetic facial plastic surgeon. She specializes in nasal sinus surgery and rhinoplasty (nose job surgery) through her private practice, The Reid Clinic, which also offers hyperbaric oxygen treatments and wound care. Through its skin care division, called Alchemï Aesthetic Clinic, The Reid Clinic provides a variety of cosmetic and medical skin care services. Dr. Reid has been a physician for more than 30 years and graduated at the top of her class, with honors, from of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She was accepted to one of the most sought-after ENT residency programs in the nation at Oregon Health Sciences University Department for Otolaryngology, and she completed an exclusive fellowship at the Facial Plastics Institute of Sacramento.

4545 E 9th Ave Ste 200

Denver, CO 80220

• American Republic

Learn about Dr. Reid

Dr. Reid's Experience

Dr. Reid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Wisconsin
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital
  • Leslie Bernstein MD Dds
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Reid has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reid to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Reid's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Had deviated septum surgery 04/2017 Staff & Dr seemed disorganized and ill prepared. Follow up appts. were disorganized, cut short & she never even showed up for one (no apology). Billing has been an absolute nightmare because in the middle of my care she was dropped from my insurance due to her office's paperwork mistake. Spent months filing disputes on coverage. Do not recommend.
in Littleton, CO |
The service here was horrible I went in to get treated for complications with my sinus the doctor gave me a prescription for antibiotics, the receptionist tells me that she will call me for my next appointment and I never heard from her so I had to call to set up my 2nd and 3rd appointment! Then a month later after I finish my antibiotics I call back again and for a whole week the doctors office went straigt to voicemail. finally someone answered and tells me she is moving to Memphis.
in Denver |
Dr. Reid is extremely thorough in making a diagnosis. She is empathic, easy to talk to, and extremely knowledgable. She made sure to explore all avenues for my situation before settling on surgery, and was also conscientious about ensuring my insurance would cover it. Can't recommend her highly enough. She has exceptional training in her field.
in Bailey, CO |
I had 2 sinus surgeries and one cosmetic with Dr. Reid, years ago. I have had very infrequent sinus infections since then, and the fat tissue she removed from under my eyes have left me looking 50-something at age 68. She's an artist and I say this from years later.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Reid definitely knows what she's doing. She diagnosed me correctly and helped me out during a hard medical time when I just wanted to feel better. The only problem is she seems way too busy and doesn't remember your case and goes over things you've already told her. The only thing bad is her staff. The receptionists don't know where they're doing and they harass you for payments even though you're current. She needs to hire a whole new set of people because they don't know what they're doing
New York, NY |
Staff lied about coverage and scheduling. The surgery was not scheduled as promised. I had to take that in my own hands. I was assured insurance would cover the office visits only to find 9 months later it was not. The communication with me was abysmal. I would never recommend this office
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Reid performed sinus surgery on me to correct work performed prior. The results have been excellent, it was much less painful and the recovery was so much faster. I have referred my daughter to Dr. Reid.
in Arvada, Colorado |
All I can say, she is very compassionate and thorough in her evaluation. I have a lot of treatment that needs to be done. I will be going back in the near future. I can't thank Dr. Reid enough for allowing me to come in same day.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Reid is an excellent doctor. She takes time to listen to her patients and she's very knowledgeable, warm and kind. She treats you like a VIP during each office visit and explains everything precisely. She's the best ENT!
Have you seen Dr. Carol Reid, MD?
Are you Dr. Reid?

See our Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist at The Medical Center of Aurora

Visit Dr. Reid