Dr. Carol Feltheim, MD

Dr. Carol Feltheim, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Carol Feltheim, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

College Park Family Care Center

11725 W 112th St

Overland Park, KS 66210

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Freedom Health

Learn about Dr. Feltheim

Dr. Feltheim's Experience

Dr. Feltheim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Feltheim "I believe my patients hire me to give them advice. I love acting as a health coach. My patients consistently tell me they like my communication style that fosters dialogue and empowers them to improve their health. "

Dr. Feltheim does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Boil
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Disorders
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nausea
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease

• Immunization
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Feltheim has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Feltheim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feltheim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feltheim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feltheim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feltheim to family and friends
Dr. Feltheim's Performance
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Feltheim is the perfect example of a doctor. . She is caring, considerate and has her patients welfare in mind. She always listens and takes the time to address my concerns. without making me feel like a "number". I have been her patient for many years and have never doubted her wisdom, or her care. I am not able to rate urgent appointments because I have never needed an urgent appointment but believe if I did it would be possible.
Shawnee, KS |
Dr. Feltheim is very caring and very knowledgeable about health issues. She takes the time to listen to my concerns ; the appointments are never rushed. She orders necessary labs and tests to verify her diagnoses. She talks over all results and options to come to a health plan for me. I highly recommend her.
in Lenexa, KS |
I am writing a recommendation of College Park Family Care Health Center and Dr. Carol Feltheim. I have been a patient of Dr. Feltheim for 36 years. During that time, she has always served me with skill and professionalism and is a highly competent doctor. I have a family history of health problems and Dr. Feltheim has constantly been proactive trying to help me to better health. Her concern for me and expertise for women’s health issues has been most advantageous to me.
Kansas City, KS |
Dr Feltheim takes the necessary time to listen to my concerns and also asks questions to get the information necessary to make the best treatment decisions for me.
in Overland Park, KS |
I've been with Dr. Carol Feltheim for 20+ years. She always listens and gives options for me to choose my healthcare needs. She's a good physician. Thanks Dr. Feltheim. Kate Dolan
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Feltheim has been my primary care physician for more than 20 years. I trust her absolutely with my health care. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and supportive.. During my recent chronic illness, she has been her usual patient, attentive self, as well as determined to help me get better. She also has a great sense of humor (not an unimportant quality to me). All of her nurses are also skilled and a pleasure to have as caregivers. Julie is the one I know best, and she is just the best.
Shawnee, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Feltheim's since the early 90's. I would recommend her to anyone, for her caring and dedication, as well as attention to detail. We have been through many minor and major experiences in the 25 years. Because Dr. Feltheim doesn't see patients every day is the only reason I marked 4 stars for "ease of scheduling urgent appointments".
in Olathe, KS |
DR Feltheim is a very thorough, caring, and personable Dr. She always takes time to listen too my issues. I am 76 years old and I would have to say she is my favorite DR of all time. Thanks to her persistance with my Heart Specialist they finally realized I did have a heart issued and with a couple of ablations I am back to enjoying a normal active life and also playing golf at least three times a week. Thank you DR Feltheim you are the best.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Feltheim has been my doctor for over 15 years. She is professional and thorough, but also friendly, and listens to me. She answers any questions I may have, and if I don't understand something, she takes the time to explain . I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her, and in fact I have.
in Overland Park, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Feltheim's for 25 plus years. She is very professional and "down to earth"in her advice and treatments. Both Dr. Feltheim and her immediate staff are worth more than 5 stars. I thank her for her excellent service to me over the many years that she has been my primary physician.
in Grandview, MO |
Dr. Feltheim is extremely thorough in her efforts understand patients concerns. She is knowledgeable about medical conditions and possible treatments. If she is unsure she researches to find the answers. She establishes professional relationships with with her patients that are based on trust. I have been very pleased with how Dr. Feltheim has treated my conditions and monitored them over time. I would recommend Dr. Feltheim to anyone who is looking for a Primary Care Physician.
Shawnee, KS |
Outstanding! She addresses concerns of the whole person. I've been a patient for around 20 years and feel she is about the most competent I've ever met with.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Feltheim has been my primary care doctor for many years. She is very knowledgeable, takes time to thoroughly explain options, directions, and medications, and also sympathetic and empathetic.
Have you seen Dr. Carol Feltheim, MD?
Are you Dr. Feltheim?

Visit Dr. Feltheim

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Feltheim accepts 32 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    HealthKeepers Plus POS
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Access