Dr. Carol A. Dobrzynski, MD

Dr. Carol A. Dobrzynski, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female | 54 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dobrzynski specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and practices in Toms River, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dobrzynski? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dobrzynski's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dobrzynski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dobrzynski

Dr. Dobrzynski accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Dobrzynski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dobrzynski to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Dobrzynski
Dr. Dobrzynski's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (22)
in Brick, NJ |
My son has been going to Dr. D. for 13 years and I must say he wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for her. We have had our share of ups and downs. Anytime I called her office with a concern she would always call me back in a timely matter. She did suggest to work along with a therapist. Conveniently he is in the same office. Her staff is very friendly and her office is comfortable and clean.
in Toms River, NJ |
Highly organized and welcoming enough. A bit arrogant, it's her way or the highway, esp with adolescents. Hates the internet, too entrenched in the trial and error process, some people don't have that time to wait. Charges $150 per visit, $600 for the initial intake. Brutal, considering she has you back every 3-4 weeks. She doesn't research new therapies, gene testing, etc. It's all "try this new med, go to talk therapy, see me in a month." She promotes a "suck it up" attitude at times, but then
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. D will not mince words. She will ask you tough questions but in the end, she will get you the desired results. Some people would prefer a Dr. to sugar coat but that is not effective. Dr. D gets the job done! Also, i read some of her reviews. Mostly positive and as a patient, I attest that her waiting room is spotless!
I came to Dr. D at the absolute worst period of my life...and I now feel the best I have ever felt. My first visit with her was an hour and a half because she really took the time to ask a million questions and really listen to me. She figured me out really well and knew what I needed in order to begin to feel better.
Over laps appointments, the wait time is ridiculous, the waiting room is filthy & the doctor is rude!
Have you seen Dr. Carol A. Dobrzynski, MD?
Are you Dr. Dobrzynski?

Compare Dr. Dobrzynski

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.