Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 58

Dr. Dobrzynski

Carol A Dobrzynski MD

2240 CHURCH RD Toms River, NJ 08753

Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Toms River, NJ and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School medical school in 1994. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dobrzynski to book an appointment.

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Dobrzynski with our nearby Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists at Ocean Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Ocean Medical Center today at (732) 201-3872.

These providers are on the medical staff of Ocean Medical Center.

Dr. Dobrzynski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dobrzynski

4.0

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Dobrzynski?
  • Office environment (24)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (23)
  • Staff friendliness (23)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
Years ago I saw dr Dobrzynski for depression. Although it takes time, after following Dr Dobrzynski's plan of care and recommendations I no longer live with that debilitating condition. In fact, I haven't needed her services nor medication for many years now. However, presently my family member has a similar condition. I occasionally accompany her to some appointments. I've been pleased to note that DR Dobrzynski is as knowledgeable and effective as she'd been when I was under her care . Dr Dobrzynski continues not only to focus on psychological affects of one's illness but explores social and physical aspects as well. She is a good listener and generous with her time during office visits as well as phone calls. Dr Dobrzynski follows best practice guidelines and makes sound medication decisions as well as life style change recommendations. Its not a quick fix,or easy journey, but having Dr Dobrzynski's guidance along the way is truly helpful and comforting.
anon – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Dr. Dobrzynski is just the best there is. She has helped me through many years of getting through life and it's commitments despite my extreme anxiety. I am forever grateful to her, like I said, she is the best. I'm better now thanks to her, but not better enough to stop seeing her, and I don't want to stop seeing her, I actually look forward it. She still helps me with the things I need help with and she never ever rushes your visit. Her office is immaculate, with calming blue walls, and her staff is always courteous and friendly. I reccomend this Dr. 100%. 10 stars. I am so grateful to have found you. Thank you so much for being a part of my life.
Nancy M. – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
I have been suffering with bi polar disorder for 20 years. Other physicians were not able to level me off or control my disease. Until I met Dr Carol Dobrzynski I had no hope. She literally saved my life. She was able to stabilize me and I am living again! If you have any doubts about your current doctor or need help, Dr. Dobrzynski is the one to see. Diane M.
Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Dr D has been taking care of me for a year now and I am feeling so much better than I was a year ago. I have suffered from bipolar disorder for ten years, but it was only diagnosed a year ago. She is a great listener and really pays attention to my needs. I honestly feel like she cares about me and my mental health. I would highly recommend her.
Point Pleasant – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
I first started seeing Dr. Dobrzynski four years ago when I was at my unhealthiest. I am now completely stabilized and I keep feeling better and better. If I need her she always calls me back within a few hours. Her front desk staff consists of the loveliest and most efficient group of girls I've met. Her office is very attractive, comfortable, and always very clean. I would highly recommend Dr. D. to anyone.
Andrea in Seaside Heights, NJ – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
My son has been going to Dr. D. for 13 years and I must say he wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for her. We have had our share of ups and downs. Anytime I called her office with a concern she would always call me back in a timely matter. She did suggest to work along with a therapist. Conveniently he is in the same office. Her staff is very friendly and her office is comfortable and clean.
Gail in Brick, NJ – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Highly organized and welcoming enough. A bit arrogant, it's her way or the highway, esp with adolescents. Hates the internet, too entrenched in the trial and error process, some people don't have that time to wait. Charges $150 per visit, $600 for the initial intake. Brutal, considering she has you back every 3-4 weeks. She doesn't research new therapies, gene testing, etc. It's all "try this new med, go to talk therapy, see me in a month." She promotes a "suck it up" attitude at times, but then
Anon in Toms River, NJ – Oct 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Dr. D will not mince words. She will ask you tough questions but in the end, she will get you the desired results. Some people would prefer a Dr. to sugar coat but that is not effective. Dr. D gets the job done! Also, i read some of her reviews. Mostly positive and as a patient, I attest that her waiting room is spotless!
Louis in Toms River, NJ – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
I came to Dr. D at the absolute worst period of my life...and I now feel the best I have ever felt. My first visit with her was an hour and a half because she really took the time to ask a million questions and really listen to me. She figured me out really well and knew what I needed in order to begin to feel better.
Lauren – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Over laps appointments, the wait time is ridiculous, the waiting room is filthy & the doctor is rude!
Unhappy mom – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dobrzynski?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry