Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD

Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Toms River, NJ. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

Dr. Dobrzynski's Experience

See how Dr. Dobrzynski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dobrzynski

Dr. Dobrzynski accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Dobrzynski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dobrzynski to family and friends
Dr. Dobrzynski's Performance
Point Pleasant |
Dr D has been taking care of me for a year now and I am feeling so much better than I was a year ago. I have suffered from bipolar disorder for ten years, but it was only diagnosed a year ago. She is a great listener and really pays attention to my needs. I honestly feel like she cares about me and my mental health. I would highly recommend her.
in Seaside Heights, NJ |
I first started seeing Dr. Dobrzynski four years ago when I was at my unhealthiest. I am now completely stabilized and I keep feeling better and better. If I need her she always calls me back within a few hours. Her front desk staff consists of the loveliest and most efficient group of girls I've met. Her office is very attractive, comfortable, and always very clean. I would highly recommend Dr. D. to anyone.
in Brick, NJ |
My son has been going to Dr. D. for 13 years and I must say he wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for her. We have had our share of ups and downs. Anytime I called her office with a concern she would always call me back in a timely matter. She did suggest to work along with a therapist. Conveniently he is in the same office. Her staff is very friendly and her office is comfortable and clean.
in Toms River, NJ |
Highly organized and welcoming enough. A bit arrogant, it's her way or the highway, esp with adolescents. Hates the internet, too entrenched in the trial and error process, some people don't have that time to wait. Charges $150 per visit, $600 for the initial intake. Brutal, considering she has you back every 3-4 weeks. She doesn't research new therapies, gene testing, etc. It's all "try this new med, go to talk therapy, see me in a month." She promotes a "suck it up" attitude at times, but then
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. D will not mince words. She will ask you tough questions but in the end, she will get you the desired results. Some people would prefer a Dr. to sugar coat but that is not effective. Dr. D gets the job done! Also, i read some of her reviews. Mostly positive and as a patient, I attest that her waiting room is spotless!
I came to Dr. D at the absolute worst period of my life...and I now feel the best I have ever felt. My first visit with her was an hour and a half because she really took the time to ask a million questions and really listen to me. She figured me out really well and knew what I needed in order to begin to feel better.
Over laps appointments, the wait time is ridiculous, the waiting room is filthy & the doctor is rude!
Have you seen Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Are you Dr. Dobrzynski?

Compare Dr. Dobrzynski

Dr. Dobrzynski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry

Dr. Dobrzynski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dobrzynski's Board Certifications

• Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University Of Medicine and Dentistry

Completed in 1999

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Dobrzynski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dobrzynski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Adult Psychiatry

Dr. Dobrzynski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dobrzynski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.