Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Dobrzynski

Carol A Dobrzynski MD

2240 Church Rd Toms River, NJ 08753

Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Toms River, NJ and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1994 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, adult psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Dobrzynski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dobrzynski

4.0

Dr. Dobrzynski?
Dr. Dobrzynski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD
Dr. Dobrzynski is just the best there is. She has helped me through many years of getting through life and it's commitments despite my extreme anxiety. I am forever grateful to her, like I said, she is the best. I'm better now thanks to her, but not better enough to stop seeing her, and I don't want to stop seeing her, I actually look forward it. She still helps me with the things I need help with and she never ever rushes your visit. Her office is immaculate, with calming blue walls, and her staff is always courteous and friendly. I reccomend this Dr. 100%. 10 stars. I am so grateful to have found you. Thank you so much for being a part of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
I have been suffering with bi polar disorder for 20 years. Other physicians were not able to level me off or control my disease. Until I met Dr Carol Dobrzynski I had no hope. She literally saved my life. She was able to stabilize me and I am living again! If you have any doubts about your current doctor or need help, Dr. Dobrzynski is the one to see. Diane M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Dr D has been taking care of me for a year now and I am feeling so much better than I was a year ago. I have suffered from bipolar disorder for ten years, but it was only diagnosed a year ago. She is a great listener and really pays attention to my needs. I honestly feel like she cares about me and my mental health. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
I first started seeing Dr. Dobrzynski four years ago when I was at my unhealthiest. I am now completely stabilized and I keep feeling better and better. If I need her she always calls me back within a few hours. Her front desk staff consists of the loveliest and most efficient group of girls I've met. Her office is very attractive, comfortable, and always very clean. I would highly recommend Dr. D. to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
My son has been going to Dr. D. for 13 years and I must say he wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for her. We have had our share of ups and downs. Anytime I called her office with a concern she would always call me back in a timely matter. She did suggest to work along with a therapist. Conveniently he is in the same office. Her staff is very friendly and her office is comfortable and clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Highly organized and welcoming enough. A bit arrogant, it's her way or the highway, esp with adolescents. Hates the internet, too entrenched in the trial and error process, some people don't have that time to wait. Charges $150 per visit, $600 for the initial intake. Brutal, considering she has you back every 3-4 weeks. She doesn't research new therapies, gene testing, etc. It's all "try this new med, go to talk therapy, see me in a month." She promotes a "suck it up" attitude at times, but then
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Dr. D will not mince words. She will ask you tough questions but in the end, she will get you the desired results. Some people would prefer a Dr. to sugar coat but that is not effective. Dr. D gets the job done! Also, i read some of her reviews. Mostly positive and as a patient, I attest that her waiting room is spotless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
I came to Dr. D at the absolute worst period of my life...and I now feel the best I have ever felt. My first visit with her was an hour and a half because she really took the time to ask a million questions and really listen to me. She figured me out really well and knew what I needed in order to begin to feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?
Over laps appointments, the wait time is ridiculous, the waiting room is filthy & the doctor is rude!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Dobrzynski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dobrzynski?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Combination Drug Dependence
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases