Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Carmen Popa, MD
Dr. Carmen Popa, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Parma Heights, OH. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Popa is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center and University Hospitals Parma Medical Center.

Medcare Group Inc

6975 W 130th St

Parma Heights, OH 44130

Learn about Dr. Popa

Dr. Popa's Experience

Dr. Popa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Iasi Institute Of Med and Pharm
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Popa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Popa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Popa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Popa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Popa to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Popa's Performance
in Middleburg, OH |
Best Doctor I've ever met, very knowledgeable and not afraid to do what's best for her patients, I would highly recommend.
Strongsville |
I've been going to Dr. Popa for over 18 year and to me she is a very compassionate, caring Doctor.
in Brunswick, OH |
Dr. Popa took the time to listen to me. I have suffered with migraines for forty years. She was knowledgeable of all the newest treatments available and was able to figure out a course of treatment that has helped me considerably. She really cared.
Ohio |
Dr.Popa has been extremely caring for my medical needs and proceeded to keep me in good health after being diagnosed with tachygastristis. Every time I had a bout or episode she treated me immediately and remidied my discomfort. She has been nothing but an understanding doctor that wishes to see that her patients are in better health.
Cleveland, OH |
She is amazing! She takes wonderful care of my dad and I trust no one else! Staff is excellent
Toledo, OH |
She is a wonderful doctor!!!!
Brunswick, OH |
Dr. Popa is the greatest doctor in have ever had. I have been going to her practice for the past 15 years. She truly saved my life one time when I was very sick. She is a very knowledgeable doctor. Her staff deliver fast and excellent service. I highly recommend Dr. Popa.
Brooklyn Oh |
Dr Popa is a great doctor she takes her time diagnose the situation make sure that you are treated the correct way she's a great listener. This office has a very friendly staff there are happy it makes you feel like you're at home they have great hours same-day appointments. Establishment is very clean. One of the best things I like is a follow the HIPAA policy to make your visit comfortable. I highly recommend you see Dr Popa and her new doctors
Broadview Heights, OH |
Dr. Popa is a wonderful doctor. She has been taking excellent care of me and my family for the past 15 years. She is a very knowledgeable and proffesional doctor. The service is quick and excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Popa's practice.
in Cleveland, OH |
i been seeing doctor for sixteen years she is a excellent doctor understanding and caring
Parma heights, OH |
If I could give her zero stars I would. She gives out narcotics like they are tic tacs all I had to do was ask. she has medical assistants who put your IVs in (very illegal) She is very unprofessional uses loud vulgar language in front of everyone. She looks down on you and sees you as a dollar sign not as a patient. She gave me seizure medication and thyroid medication to lose weight in which I started having major side effects to. All in all save you and your family the time and DO NOT GO HERE
Akron, OH |
Dr Popa is really caring and skilled. Highly reccomended
in Parma. Ohio |
I have been coming to see Dr.Popa for over five years! She is a great Dr. And is very compassionate when it comes to her patients. Her diagnosis are right on and she will see you without an apt. If you need to be seen right away.her staff is always very curtiuos and helpful.
Cleveland ohio |
I love dr.popa my husband and i both see her
in Parma ohio |
Dr popa and her staff are amazing they always know what is wrong and they always know how to fix it
in Parma, OH |
Excellent Doctor
in Brunswick, OH |
Dr. Popa has been very informative and helped me with problems that I've had for a long time. I was referred by a friend and I'm happy that I went to her. She is always willing to help and cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Carmen Popa, MD?
Are you Dr. Popa?